Thread: so uh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post

@iverson954360
    Buddy kassie was 17 going on 18 and around here thats ok its kinda fucked tho Angela is 20 almost 21 im gonna be 21 in 2 months how the fuck am i a pedo you just dont live in canada you live in the states witch has a bigger window of girls my town where i live dont got shit going at all we got one movie theater 2 malls that are small and 3 beer stores 4 lcbos and fuck all going down soo come here and try too have a girl thats bomb shit most of them wreck there life with crack and coke soo ya i live in a small ass town its fucking awsome
    You can't blame it on your surroundings, you're the fucking dumb ass that didn't graduate, that stayed a fucking dump down, to live the same hillbilly life your parents do. Why don't you man the fuck up, move the fuck out, and go to the city and try to make a proper living, instead of just sitting around your house smoking and complaining about how your brother fucks with your shit. How about you stop wasting your money on broken "sleds", how about you work towards getting something that isn't some shitty mazda 323? Stop trying to say you're limited because of your means, you haven't done shit to change it, so it gives you no right to complain.

Hows that for a reply?
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

You can't blame it on your surroundings, you're the fucking dumb ass that didn't graduate, that stayed a fucking dump down, to live the same hillbilly life your parents do. Why don't you man the fuck up, move the fuck out, and go to the city and try to make a proper living, instead of just sitting around your house smoking and complaining about how your brother fucks with your shit. How about you stop wasting your money on broken "sleds", how about you work towards getting something that isn't some shitty mazda 323? Stop trying to say you're limited because of your means, you haven't done shit to change it, so it gives you no right to complain.

Hows that for a reply?
    that works lmao YAY FOR RAGEEEEE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Dont kill yourself.

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    Tell her, "I have a life, You don't"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    tell her umad?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    pics nao
    seriously though, don't kill yourself and tell her to fuck off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Just tell her to go fuck herself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    This thread is filled with advice of exactly what not to do. The sooner you realize that any and all relationships you build in high school are meaningless once you graduate, the sooner you can stop giving a fuck, and the sooner you can just relax about shit. Once people see that you're based as fuck, not giving a shit about anyone, they'll instantly hop on your nuts as that awesome nigga. Plus, instead of trying to keep up with friends once you graduate, you can actually get on your grind and show everyone up later in life when you're ballin and they're not. Life honestly doesn't start until college, don't let yourself forget that. Because once you get over all the people at your school you'll be that one enlightened nigga that is going to be the coolest one of them all.
    I can personally vouch for this statement as being 100% accurate. It's simple psychology. Everyone, no matter what they say, want to feel accepted by everyone that they meet. If you treat people like you like them, but don't really give a rat's ass if you seem them ever again, they'll grow a complex inside that gives them some sort of drive to be appreciated by you. It's not only been proven by social psychologists, but I know people, and I myself am one of them, who act like this and people definitely do compete for your appreciation.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345