Thanks

How Risky To Use Cheats On One Account to Help Another Account?

Hey guys! I have a situation. I made one sacrificial account to use cheats on, while the second account is supposed to be "clean". What I am planning to do is level up the sacrificial account and use it to get stuff to help the "clean" account on its way.

I am thinking of making the "clean" character join the cheat character in a party for quests and stuff.

How risky is it for the "clean" character who doesn't activate cheats to get banned, if it doesn't even fight or do anything in the dungeon because the cheat character does all the work? Thanks!

Thanks
    It's been reported that Nexon has, in the past, banned entire boats for one hacker.

Moral: Maybe you're lucky enough to be able to multi, but it's not advisable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by UlRRvtk7 View Post
    It's been reported that Nexon has, in the past, banned entire boats for one hacker.

Moral: Maybe you're lucky enough to be able to multi, but it's not advisable.
    Yes you are right ,nexon forums is filled with people complaining about being banned and they weren't hackers.But were in party boats that had console or hacks..

Last edited by dragon73; 04-05-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks
    Thank you for the quick response, I'll fight the temptation then

Thanks
    On further consideration, it's likely that one member of the banned boat reported the activity so you may be perfectly fine since you're not likely to report yourself. Nevertheless, if you're worried about your main getting banned should Nexon ever start actually banning hackers I wouldn't multi like that.

Thanks
    Thanks again for the advice! Yeah I agree, one should never ever try it on a character he/she truly cares about and actually spent honest time and legit effort in raising.

It's easy to be "greedy" when we have such nice things like those available tools that people in the community provide for us lol! We just have to remember that pushing our luck might actually break us some day lol!