Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Call it schrodingers logic.

Free will exist, but the ability to use isn't always present.

Unfortunately this is due to other people having free will. So you are denied free will by the existence of it.
    Your entropy is disturbingly low. Other than that it depends on which "level" we're looking at free will. From a macroscopic view we all have free will, the deeper we delve the more it seeems like we lose it. Everything from social interactions to laws in physics present a different view on free will. Cbf to explain what I mean, if you don't understand just say and let me be

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    god is fake as shit

it is a conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by bfmvlvr123 View Post
    Hehe I'm in middle school
    Lol dude seriously?
    wat grade??
    Last edited by Decobez; 04-15-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I dont know. i hope someone/something like a god exists. i dont think so though.

Thanks
    God is not real. I feel sad for those people that try to keep up with the ten commandents or whatever. Think of it this way. Everytime you jack off or look at a girl's boobs that a sin and you go to hell... I don't think that there is a god because if there was a god that created everything? then what created the god? see? it doesn't exactly add up.. Why would god let us kill each other? why would god let us get hit by tsunamis and such. Even Stephen Hawking (if you don't know who this is..google is your friend) said that he has stopped believing in god for no scientific proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yes he's real. /Period
    L3git™|SυpєrMαrio™

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaAmd View Post
    God is not real. I feel sad for those people that try to keep up with the ten commandents or whatever. Think of it this way. Everytime you jack off or look at a girl's boobs that a sin and you go to hell... I don't think that there is a god because if there was a god that created everything? then what created the god? see? it doesn't exactly add up.. Why would god let us kill each other? why would god let us get hit by tsunamis and such. Even Stephen Hawking (if you don't know who this is..google is your friend) said that he has stopped believing in god for no scientific proof.
    I feel sad that people are too lazy to go through any threads on the subject of God and spend no time thinking before making their post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well, idk but i don't think he exist.
    but like in Japan they said God is helping everyone, why didn't he help Japan?
    and Haďti, but if you believe in god keep believing

i won't hate u, it is only my opinion

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345