Thread: Gp hack

Thanks

Angry Gp hack

Can some 1 Please help me i stuck Can u please help me Add me on xfire Manvir1 or tell me ur xfire so i can add you..... thank's...

Thanks
    Heres a Detailed guide i wrote up while helping out this guy ^

Figured i'd post it in his thread here to assist everyone.
    there's allot of these guides floating around but i've noticed most people try to be quick and brief. if you wanted a more detailed version then here it is. i don't take credit for the GP hack or the MHS idea itself. Just posting my own guide to explain what others have tried to.

"HOW TO START"

Open combat arms , login and then alt tab.

okay open up MHS and go to "File" Open proccess.
    Select "engine.exe"

Now alt tab back into combat arms.

before i tell you how to do this i'll give you a better understanding of what your actually doing.
    The single magnifying glass looks for all the addresses in your game that match the number your looking for. of course theres gonna be multiple matches.

double magnifying glass looks for changes in that list
    that may have occured during gameplay and narrows the list down to which ones actually coinside with these "changes"

Now lets begin.

CAPTURING YOUR EXP ADDRESS.

This is basically the proccess of figuring out what your exp address is. Assuming you started everything up right the first thing your gonna do is Alt tab back into Combat arms
    go into a lobby or somewhere where you can double click on your characters name to see the information.

For right now all you want to do is look at where it tells your your Experience. (not your Rank&EXP)

Write that number down.
    You now know what you have to look for as far as addresses. so alt tab so you can access mhs and click on the single magnifying glass.

Make sure its on "Unassigned long" & "exact" for search parameters. for the value your typing in your experience that you wrote down. and clicking okay.

MHS will search all addresses Engine.exe uses with that number. of course there's going to be quite a few.

TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS DONE
    This is just so it can get a complete list of all the addresses belonging to that number. Dont panic about how many there are. next step your gonna learn how to size that list down.

Next step.

Now that you have that sexy list of addresses dont do anything else. Alt tab back into game and play a quick game. the goal is to gain experience.
    once you've actually done so check yourself again and write down what your new experience is.

Alt tab back into windows and in "MHS" click on the double magnifying glass and type in your new experience number. Your basically telling it to find which out of the "sexy list" changed to this number
    click okay.

TADA! it found which addresses belong to your Experience.

double click the two address "there should be two. BUT in some cases there turns out ot be 4 or 5. i've found it harmless to add tall 4 or all 5."
    make sure MHS is ina wide window view or your no gonna see where the addresses you added went.
    Thats another little tip.

once their added into the window they'll by default have a red dot by them. Highlight the two red dotted address and right click on them and lick on Modify selected.

Alt tab into combat arms. double click on your character to see his info. there's two things you need to write down. your rank&exp and your experience. your Rank&exp looks like this example

Rank&Exp(340/2500) which means 340 points out of 2500 points for that rank.

and then your experience total. in example.

Experience 35340

what you want to do is subtract your Experience from your rank earned so far and add the points that it takes to gain next rank.
    rank earned so far is 340. to get to next rank you need 2500. as shown in example.

so its Experience 35340 - 340 points earned so far + 2500 points required to get next rank. this will equal 37500. now - 1 from that and you'll get 36999

Of course your numbers are different then the example but its basically how you figure out what to input when you modify those two addresses.

NOW FOR THE GOOD STUFF. Remember earlier when i left you hanging? well you now have the number you wanna input. Under Current value and Value when locked this number will be inputed.
    then your going to click okay.
    then select the two addresses again and right click on them and press "locked"

its basically telling your game you only need 1 exp before leveling. so every game you level up and gain GP. No you don't really level up. the game just thinks you did and awards you the appropriate gold.
    in reality. Yes you still gain normal experience points so no this hack wont keep you from leveling up legitimately. its just meant to trick the game to into giving you gold.
    as for the first post in my thread. you know how i told you to input that one big number into your Current value and When locked value?
    well there's other possibilities. well there's other possibilities that I've discovered that you can use instead. there here in this thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...tml#post308496

3. The Following User Says Thank You to deathhatter For This Useful Post:

gamba6 (07-29-2008)

Thanks
    Edit: Deathhater posted before me..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    With all these ppl and their difficulties
    I might go make a tutorial video...
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    i think i did everything right
    and then i finished a game
    and it says i got the rank up bonus GP
    and then i look in the shop
    and it says i have the same amount of GP
    whats goin on

Thanks
    well are you sure it you have the same

if you do just lock it at 1399999

Thanks
    i dont get it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Search for the thread :
    In-Depth Tutorial (*Money*)
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    how can you get MHS passed HSield then? cuase every time i run CA login and that I alt-tab out turn MHS on and CA shuts down and a window pops up saying it detected MHS.

Thanks
    I've found a easier way.
    i've made a video about it.
    tutorial link: youtube.com/watch?v=QuJ7za_R3NQ

Thanks
    gp hak? u can can gp on this game still?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Mother fucker.