Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nvm it still works u just have to click find addresses for first time agian but i still get crashes for time to time. any way to fix that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Yes the address scanner freezes. Thats because that the last signature broke completely so the traner scans the whole freaking exe. Its a big .exe so it will take forever.
    But just let it take its time. When the trainer has scanned the whole .exe it will be ready.
    The following functions will not work after you scan:
    No recoil.
    No bullet holes.
    No gun sound.
    Amount of ammo in mag. (Caution! Will crash the game)

If you notice any others not working then tell me so I can fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by demon541 View Post
    nvm it still works u just have to click find addresses for first time agian, but i still get crashes for time to time. any way to fix that?
    Which functions makes the game crash?
    Last edited by pyton789; 04-23-2011 at 11:46 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

bagno97 (04-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well looks awesome but when i do find adress and first time it get stuck at the near end i waited very long and nothing happend. any suggestion? nvm it also was blocked by windows and it said that it wont let check that trainer registry. i had choice ignore and let it have it or close i press continue and im still waiting.
    ITS stuck on finding offsets
    Last edited by bagno97; 04-23-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by bagno97 View Post
    well looks awesome but when i do find adress and first time it get stuck at the near end i waited very long and nothing happend. any suggestion? nvm it also was blocked by windows and it said that it wont let check that trainer registry. i had choice ignore and let it have it or close i press continue and im still waiting.
    ITS stuck on finding offsets
    You need to allow it to do that stuff with the registry. I don't know if there were a "allow" button, but if not then you should try running it as admin.
    When the address finder is at 90% it will freeze, but if you just wait it will finish.

Other news:
    I have the sp part ready. It turned out that the signatures didn't break. They just needed some fine tuning.
    I probably won't release until tomorrow because I didn't even check if the ct part works yet.

Edit: It is finished. there was only one error in ct.
    I will release tomorrow, because it is really late here.
    Last edited by pyton789; 04-23-2011 at 05:00 PM.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

bagno97 (04-24-2011),demon541 (04-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    koool man thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    hey can u add to were u can give ur self ulim ammo, 1 shot 1 kill. and add stanima? lol sorry i just get alot of people leaving cuz of cheats so i try to keep it as ligit as i can for them but for me on the other hand would like uk unlim ammo and stuff but hey just a sugjestion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    hey can u add to were u can give ur self ulim ammo, 1 shot 1 kill. and add stanima? lol sorry i just get alot of people leaving cuz of cheats so i try to keep it as ligit as i can for them but for me on the other hand would like uk unlim ammo and stuff but hey just a sugjestion
    you must suck at zombies!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ok thanks ill try to run it as admin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    1 shot 1 kill host only would be impossible. Or maybe not if i found the weapons dmg and change it.
    Unlimited ammo only for the host is possible. It would require me to do it the same way Lolbie does in his trainer. It is really messy compered to the way i do it at the moment so im not going to add that.
    Unlimited stamina is no longer possible. Or well it is, but I can't add it because i don't know how to write to a protected address from VB.net.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

demon541 (04-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ok it works u have to run as administrator and it will do it quickly

everything work perfect but when i done death machine for my self it REALLY GOT laggy i couldnt play apart from that very good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    It would require me to do it the same way Lolbie does in his trainer.
    yeah i just made it easy xd

i don't like hard work
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    1 shot 1 kill host only would be impossible. Or maybe not if i found the weapons dmg and change it.
    Unlimited ammo only for the host is possible. It would require me to do it the same way Lolbie does in his trainer. It is really messy compered to the way i do it at the moment so im not going to add that.
    Unlimited stamina is no longer possible. Or well it is, but I can't add it because i don't know how to write to a protected address from VB.net.
    ohhhh alright yeah sweet i love the trainer still man great job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Smile

it works very good after running as admin everyone is shocke that already people hack thanks and btw there is problem. on five when u give ur self deathmachine it gets realy laggy any suggestion? btw awesome hack

Thanks
    very good cheat bravo !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123