Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

[32x] Glimmar's Steampunk Texturepack

When I first saw this, I expected another crappy "Omg steampunk! lolol" type of thing, but this is actually pretty amazing.

If you're looking to build epic sized constructions in the style of Victorian Science Fiction, ala Steampunk, you just might have found the right texture pack!

My intention has always been to make things like grass, stone, cobble, etc. tile well and look good from a distance, at least that's the goal!

Without any annoyingly excessive patterns in the landscape and your creations, you should be able to see those flights of fanciful engineering the way you imagined them, within the unlimited, limitations of Minecraft. Have fun, think like a 'megalomaniac' and build an epic world! Many already have....

If all you like doing is adventuring (a worthy occupation I might add) then you may be better served by other excellent texture packs. However, if your goal is to dominate the world, then join the League of Extraordinary Minecraftians and enter.....[Mwahahahaha!]

This will require Xau's MCPatcher to use, link here

Virus scans:
    Jotti 0/20
    Virustotal 0/42

Last edited by WaaghlordGorguts; 04-12-2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Forgot to add attachment lol

Thanks
    Lawl, looks cool

Robot wolf have a heart

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I've used it a long time now, love it to pieces.

Some more things include: Robot skeletons, CYborg-esque zombies, Robot Creepers, Robot Spiders.

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I used to use a different Steam punk with the Steam punk ship. But this is much better

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Approved....

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thank you very much

Indeed, of all the steampunk textures I've seen for MC this by far my favourite. I strongly suggest checking out the original post on the minecraft forums (should be on the first or second page) and seeing other people's creations along with videos and free Steampunk music ot get in the mood