Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

April 20 th new update titan/etc....

April 20th Vindictus: a powerful new weapon, new foe, and new game mode.

Titan RAID/check nex site for better details

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    titan lvl 60 + raid or 70?
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Definitely 60.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthunder View Post
    titan lvl 60 + raid or 70?
    Site said there will be more suprises ,gonna check the (retard ) um I mean nex forum to find out .

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure we'll be having fun with this! Anyway, if you somehow get multiple goodies from Titan, please don't be too obvious on the market place lol! If you get 5, just put 1 up for sale then wait for it to be bought then put another one up. This way nobody will accuse you of hacking (even though we are cheating already lol). Also, the prices of the items will remain high longer because we won't be selling too many of them at once, just a thought

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisinets View Post
    I'm pretty sure we'll be having fun with this! Anyway, if you somehow get multiple goodies from Titan, please don't be too obvious on the market place lol! If you get 5, just put 1 up for sale then wait for it to be bought then put another one up. This way nobody will accuse you of hacking (even though we are cheating already lol). Also, the prices of the items will remain high longer because we won't be selling too many of them at once, just a thought
    Unless you have multiple accounts that are able to go into Titan, it's actually pretty hard to rack up a lot of mats within the first day of release. As people have stated, it's supposedly a daily-type dungeon (once a day)

Thanks
    Oh that's true! I guess it wouldn't be too obvious for one person then, happy Titan killing

* I sure hope they don't fix our fun tools hehe...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Ugh... I just spent 3m for my +8 Vanquishers now I need to sell it again for the new one? =( xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by alanhu95 View Post
    Ugh... I just spent 3m for my +8 Vanquishers now I need to sell it again for the new one? =( xD
    actually na... titan might be hard to get even for us hackers.. unless u have a multiple of 60+ chars.. like3-5

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by alanhu95 View Post
    There's no need twin sword I believe so stick with Vanquishers. The only new weapon for Lanns are the braid-tassel spears

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    actually na... titan might be hard to get even for us hackers.. unless u have a multiple of 60+ chars.. like3-5
    I see... yay