Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation

1. learn read Then 2. READ HACK POST!!!!!!!! THEN 3. READ on User post the hack is NOT detect or patchat,old,defect or fake and then load it down and have fun (the guys will hack and cane not read the post frome this hack) lol (SOORY) this is for me a stupidt joke!!!!!!! this guys from MPGH and the other user who active post and relased this hacks Working Nice and hard for the free hack forum and section THANKS GUYS!!!!!

AND THEN YOU CANE READ!!!!!!!!!!!! you cane not wrong use the hack

ORGINAL POST AND YOU CANE SEE

It works if you run it off of theGoogle chrome[/INDENT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] browser.IEor Firefox=instant ban.

EDIT: Ok I was partially wrong. It doesn't work of firefox but it DOES work off of Chrome. I am 100% certain it works. If it doesn't work for you I'm not sure why not. It works for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by sanctus18 View Post
    where in the world is the download button!???!?!?!!?
    Gtfo noob.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

Gtfo noob.
    lol. Thank you.
    I posted here. So guess what that means. Its

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

REALLY DOH! REALLY?

Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
    you Sir, are an idiot
    Doh, you never seem to get it threw your German skull... What is it with you? Did your Parents ever teach you manners? You are also one of the most hypocritical people I have ever seen troll on the internet over the past 3+ years I have known you. You SCREAM its detected when the post clearly shows you how to get around it. You SCREAM its not detected when everyone and their mother says it is. But you seem to go against the grain. If someone does not understand something do you help them? Nope you just say idiot and to reread the directions again. You sit in front of your computer screen talking trash since there are no real consequences. I for one if I get deployed to a U.S base in Germany while on on tour, would love to get to know you a little better and see how you really talk to people who are 2x your size and strength were you can't hide behind your computers screen. You don't just do it on this forum, you do it on its-mods, mpc, and a host of other ones you are a member of. Why don't you get off your but and go get a job, were you have to help people and see how long you last? I would also assume you still live with your parents if you don't have one? Am I personally attacking you, not really, i'm more or less attacking your condescending rude and unhelpful Attitude towards other people. Don't you thinks its time you started treating people with some respect even though they are not talking to you face to face?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    @joshuanut

ahhahahaha, you want to meet me, sure do it. what are you doing then. kick me? okay do that, i would love to see how you get arrested then. idiot.
    you are 2x my size and strength? how do you want to know how i live? how do you want to know if i have a job or not? recognized something? i guess not.

thats just hypothetical

pretty sweet how you act. i bet that i have a much better education as you might thought, cause i don't need to start a career in the army.

please send me some links where i rage on ******* or where i am not trying to help people on the board?

what do you expect? that i still repeat myself over and over again to tell him that its un-/detected even if i know that it is and that many people got banned for it? if i want to rage, i rage! why not? are you some sort of internet police that tries to keep the net clean? soo sweet.

so yes i would love to meet you, would be fun.
    Last edited by d0h; 05-11-2011 at 04:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    it kinda hard to tell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @joshuanut

ahhahahaha, you want to meet me, sure do it. what are you doing then. kick me? okay do that, i would love to see how you get arrested then. idiot.
    you are 2x my size and strength? how do you want to know how i live? how do you want to know if i have a job or not? recognized something? i guess not.

thats just hypothetical

pretty sweet how you act. i bet that i have a much better education as you might thought, cause i don't need to start a career in the army.

please send me some links where i rage on ******* or where i am not trying to help people on the board?

what do you expect? that i still repeat myself over and over again to tell him that its un-/detected even if i know that it is and that many people got banned for it? if i want to rage, i rage! why not? are you some sort of internet police that tries to keep the net clean? soo sweet.

so yes i would love to meet you, would be fun.
    Would you help us and make this esp for us little people :3? Preaty please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    use s0beits public hack, at the moment its undetected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Thumbs up

use s0beits public hack, at the moment its undetected
    yeah, but may be detected at any time you know cuz its free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    s0beits hacks are only for steam -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    this one is detected, (with chrome)
    epic dubstep mix

Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post
    woodz, u should be my junior

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    still working?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I get banned every 2-3 hours of playing. Still works for the most part though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Detected. Im banned.

Thanks
    This hack still does work, although even with chrome after about 30 min's of game time it detect's it. punkbuster detects it as a Wallhack.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast