Thanks

Mass Killing Hack

I found the part of a shooting packet that denotes who you killed. Thought I'd spread the wisdom.

To start, I'd like to clarify. The packet you get from killing someone isn't actually a killing packet. It's just a packet saying you shot them, the same as all the other shots you fired that hit them. That said, this assumes you know how to use WPE Pro (https://mpgh.net/showthread.php?t=1).

Start recording packets and shoot somebody on the other team (don't shoot them if they're in a vehicle, or you'll get the shoot vehicle packet). I usually kill them so they don't shoot back, but it doesn't really matter. Stop recording packets and look through the list near the end till you find one a little above 100 bytes. Now, see how many players the game supports (press tab). Divide this number by two, and add your packet to the send list that many times (E.G. if I press tab and see the room supports 32 players, I would add my 100 byte packet to the list 16 times. If it supported 24 players, I would add it to the list 12 times). Start editing the first packet. On the second line, either the 8th or the 9th group of two characters should start with an F. If both the 8th and 9th group start with an F, use the 9th group (and if it doesn't work, go back and use the 8th group). On the first packet, edit this group to be "F0". On second packet, edit it to be "F1", and so on. After F9 comes FA, then FB, then FC, then FD, then FE, then FF for those of you unfamiliar with hex. After you're done editing all these packets, check them, set the send list to use the proper socket ID, and you're ready to go.

You have two real choices here. If you send these packets at intervals of 100 miliseconds, every one on the other team dies as soon as they spawn, and they usually end up leaving. However, if there's like 10 tickets left before the other team dies, just run it and it'll be game over before they notice. The other choice is to send tha packets at intervals of around 2000 miliseconds. If you do this, then the people get hit with your weapon damage every 2 seconds. It works well with an automatic and a pistol, you might want to up the time if you're using a more powerful weapon (such as a sniper rifle or a tank). if you do this, you get pretty sporadic deaths, since people heal and take damage from other sources and are in the middle of respawning and what not.

I've gone whole games doing this with a sniper rifle and an interval of 3500 miliseconds without anybody calling me a cheater. If you keep the time high, it's also MUCH harder to peg you down on it (as opposed to, you know, your tank auto healing every 1/10 second while somebody's shooting you. people catch on quick these days). Oh, and it's also pretty effective to only check maybe a third of the packets and change them every now and then. People aren't as suspicious when it isn't happening to their whole team and it stops periodically. A good time to change, or turn it off for a while, is when somebody kills you. The more natural you make it look, the greater your chances of getting away with it.

What's that you say? This is the exact same hack as my vehicle auto-destroy hack, and I'm a retard for wasting time independantly sorting through the packets for it? Well, you make a good point, but I would like to point out that my vehicle auto-destroy hack involved putting in specific numbers to indicate which vehicle to blow up, and I naturally assumed it would be the same for people. The fact that you simple indicate them by an identification number, all of which are right next to each other numerically, was an unforseen boon in making it.

Thanks
    Brilliant, we need more members like Zed, and dont hesitate to share your hacks

BTW, do we have to re-record all packets again after joining a new game?

Thanks
    yes u have to record after every map :|

Thanks
    Pretty nice, it works like a charm. But I have a question on how you figured out that it would be the 9th in the second row? What process do you go through to get to that conclusion?

Thanks
    Holy crap...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Dave already made a kill hack, I am pretty sure he can convert it so that you can kill the person you willingly choose.

Anyhow, I say we should appoint him professional hacker (), because he wrote 3 great tutorials.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdoggx
    Pretty nice, it works like a charm. But I have a question on how you figured out that it would be the 9th in the second row? What process do you go through to get to that conclusion?
    Well, It was simple to figure out where it would be once I got an unmarred sample. I got two friends in a private room with me, killed them both with the same weapon, and compared the packets. There were a couple of parts that were different, but the one you have to change happened to be in the EXACT same place as the one you change in my vehicle auto-destroy hack for havana (in tutorials now), which I now know is because both packets are a "hit X with Y" packet and not a kill packet. I went to a heavy server and tested it out, it was pretty obvious it worked when "Zededarian->AK-47->whoever" filled the top and my score rocketed up.