Thanks

Smile [Info] Minecraft Overview

Before I get started I would like to let everyone know that there is a thread like this, but it was not really thought out and it didn't go over everything. On with the thread..

Minecraft is a sandbox game that deals with blocks. Each block is used for certain things. Ex. Stone. Stone is used for tools and weapons. You can use blocks for purposes such as build shelter. But the main point of the game is to survive. You are put in a random generated world that goes through a cycle of day and night. At night zombies, skeletons, and creepers show up trying to ruin everything you accomplish. If you didn't already but Creepers are these weird looking green things that blow up if you get in their way.

These mobs look like this:

But at day time skeletons, creepers, and spiders aren't out. The only mobs outside at day are chickens, cows, sheep, pigs, wolfs, and squids.

While fighting at night and admiring at day is cool, there are a few things you should do. You should build a house! Shelter is key to surviving on Minecraft. As a player I would recommend a stone house if your in SMP (Survival Multiplayer) because if you make it out of wood people would grief it. Griefing is term usually referring as causing destruction to others.

to start building and mining you will need to make tools, weapons, and building supplies. Like I said earlier a lot of your supplies are made from mining. To mine you will need to make pickaxes and shovels.

Crafting a Pick Axe:

Crafting a Shovel:

Crafting a Axe:

Crafting a Hoe:

Crafting a Sword:

These are the main items you will need to get started surviving. of course there are other items such as armour!

I cannot possibly go through every block and item, but these are only the basics of playing Minecraft. If you do have any questions, please contact me and I'll be gladly to help!

Thanks
    Nice post. I think it needs a little more info, but its good!

Thanks
    Thanks. I will update later. I'm very tired and I need some rest! Have a good night!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Needs alot more info.
    and it looks like you ripped this, no offence becuase its the old MC and there are more MOBs.

Thanks
    Like I said I was very tired. Today is a brand new day so I will be adding updates. This is my first major thread so I'm working hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MoshSnitch View Post
    Like I said I was very tired. Today is a brand new day so I will be adding updates. This is my first major thread so I'm working hard.
    already made by @DoubleDutch
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...sic-stuff.html