Thanks

Exclamation My account being monitored???

I recently got banned on my hacking account and got this message

Please be informed that we have implemented additional security measures meant to investigate players who are using 3rd party programs, otherwise known as hacking programs, to cheat in Combat Arms. This violates our Terms of Use at Untitled Document as we take this matter very seriously and do not tolerate hacking in our games in any form or for any reason.
    However, at our discretion, we have decided to give you a chance to prove to us that you will play by the rules from here on out. This is an extremely rare chance to prove to us that you have the integrity and honor of a true soldier that uses skills to earn kills and experience, not hacks. For more information on your particular ban, please refer to our webpage at Combat Arms News -- Online FPS Action.
    In order to prevent this issue from occurring again, we strongly recommend that you reinstall Combat Arms. Please be sure that all of your current client files are fully uninstalled before reinstalling a new game. The most updated client files can be found on our webpage at Combat Arms Game Client Patch -- Online FPS Action. Additionally, be sure to regularly run a Virus/Spyware scan on your system to make sure that it is clean. Malicious programs can interfere with the game and compromise the security of your account.
    Your account will soon be released within 3-5 business days and may possibly be demoted to a lower rank. As mentioned in the web post provided, "we are and will be regularly monitoring accounts for hacking behavior." If you are caught once again, you will be immediately banned without question.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

and i just wanted to know if they will really monitor my Nexon Folder and find those d3dx and msvcp stuff and ban my legit account. should i just leave them there and keep using those unnoticeable hacks like no recoil and chams? Please help im scared

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWhoHacks View Post
    I recently got banned on my hacking account and got this message

Please be informed that we have implemented additional security measures meant to investigate players who are using 3rd party programs, otherwise known as hacking programs, to cheat in Combat Arms. This violates our Terms of Use at Untitled Document as we take this matter very seriously and do not tolerate hacking in our games in any form or for any reason.
    However, at our discretion, we have decided to give you a chance to prove to us that you will play by the rules from here on out. This is an extremely rare chance to prove to us that you have the integrity and honor of a true soldier that uses skills to earn kills and experience, not hacks. For more information on your particular ban, please refer to our webpage at Combat Arms News -- Online FPS Action.
    In order to prevent this issue from occurring again, we strongly recommend that you reinstall Combat Arms. Please be sure that all of your current client files are fully uninstalled before reinstalling a new game. The most updated client files can be found on our webpage at Combat Arms Game Client Patch -- Online FPS Action. Additionally, be sure to regularly run a Virus/Spyware scan on your system to make sure that it is clean. Malicious programs can interfere with the game and compromise the security of your account.
    Your account will soon be released within 3-5 business days and may possibly be demoted to a lower rank. As mentioned in the web post provided, "we are and will be regularly monitoring accounts for hacking behavior." If you are caught once again, you will be immediately banned without question.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

and i just wanted to know if they will really monitor my Nexon Folder and find those d3dx and msvcp stuff and ban my legit account. should i just leave them there and keep using those unnoticeable hacks like no recoil and chams? Please help im scared
    They are only trying to scare you.

Thanks
    well it worked i have spent so much money and time on my legit account

kinda legit i just use no recoil and chams but still... O_O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Don't *insert curse word here* with this. I've been banned three times, all permanently. If they say they are, they are. Don't use mods such as Chams or other things, it can EASILY be monitored. Looks like your going to have to play Legit. Or you could TRY to Reinstall your OS and change your IP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    Don't *insert curse word here* with this. I've been banned three times, all permanently. If they say they are, they are. Don't use mods such as Chams or other things, it can EASILY be monitored. Looks like your going to have to play Legit. Or you could TRY to Reinstall your OS and change your IP.
    Wrong again, mods are very, very hard to be found.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Do what ever you want. It's your fault if you get banned. Take the consequences of your actions
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Do what ever you want. It's your fault if you get banned. Take the consequences of your actions
    Agreed And you only get banned if you get reported too many times. Because Nexon wouldn't waste their time monitoring everyone playing. So you can always get good at hacking to seem more legit :3
    NOTE: I'm only guessing on this so please don't rage.
    Go big or go home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Just play without hacking if you don't want a ban! Playing without hacks is much more rewarding. You get to be in more clans, have more friends, and much more

Thanks
    i guess this means goodbye mpgh

thank you for all the great hacks though

Thanks
    note: It's either you're legit, or you hack
    no such thing as 'semi'

stick around for future competitions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWhoHacks View Post
    well it worked i have spent so much money and time on my legit account

kinda legit i just use no recoil and chams but still... O_O
    so have i, im telling you right now take tht shit out reinstall what ever, my acc gt banned n im nt sure how, ifu feel hacking is worth losing ur main acc then contnue n get banned like i did