Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

NEWCOMERS COME HERE TO GET STARTED!

Side Note:
    Don't want to hack on your own? Want someone to do it for you? Buy MPGH VIP now! 25$/month (according to my sources.)

Debriefing:
    We are a hacking site which has been built on groups of various users able to hack and generously donate their information to the site for others to view and bask in its glory. In this post I will demonstrate the various things we require to hack and/or manipulate the game to our undeniable advantage.

Meet The Tools:
    - Memory Hacking Software: Here we call it 'MHS' for short. Developed by L. Spyro and posted on his site (L. Spiro's Memory Hacking Software) for a sole purpose of searching for changes in the RAM a game uses.
    - Cheat Engine: We call it 'CE' for short. The idea is much like L. Spyro's MHS but this has been around for many, many years. Website: Cheat Engine
    - Bypass: This makes it so that something blocking us from hacking is not there anymore.

Learn the Skills:
    - Working with MHS, for the benefit of the people who are too lazy to read I have made a short video (posted on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.) for those trying to learn. It contains where to go to download MHS (L. Spiro's Memory Hacking Software).

- Using a CE, unfortunately for the many users here I have not yet developed a tutorial for a CE yet.
    - Using a bypass, unfortunately I can't explain on account all bypasses are different.

Websites (URLs):
    - MHS (Memory Hacking Software) : L. Spiro's Memory Hacking Software
    - CE (Cheat Engine) : Cheat Engine

Credits:
    GudSoldier
    MPGH forum and users
    L. Spyro

*ATTACHMENT!* Updated: August-21-08
    Hack Starter Pack!
    Not a virus, the viruses in it are only for hacking purposes!

Contains:
    -Chams by Longevity
    -Bypass by Harold
    -MHS by L. Spyro
    -Cheat Engine by ****************
    Last edited by gudsoldier; 08-21-2008 at 05:00 PM.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to gudsoldier For This Useful Post:

*n00byn00b (09-08-2008),absinthewolf (10-08-2008),AdmiralPie (09-14-2008),alfalock (10-09-2008),c0mbatarms28 (08-23-2008),carnicerito (08-10-2008),cchamber913 (08-21-2008),cheesybacon (08-29-2008),clivendon (09-11-2008),DeadSnipe (08-20-2008),dibola (09-09-2008),dikudiku (08-24-2008),DoomFox (01-12-2009),duyxngoc94 (09-07-2008),ereal (08-08-2008),FatEmoLLaMa (08-07-2008),futboero (08-24-2008),G1 Playa (08-24-2008),gabiruskt (08-06-2008),GROSSS (08-11-2008),haloezmstr (09-21-2008),hotfudge2100 (09-16-2008),iChigoBytes (08-13-2008),Javlin (08-23-2008),jeoy65 (08-21-2008),KanonGFX (08-06-2008),kill3r4lyf (08-07-2008),kirbythepuff (09-06-2008),lolboy123 (09-07-2008),lukevang (08-21-2008),Mati36 (10-09-2008),mrlogan (08-09-2008),Peanut11212 (08-21-2008),Phaze228 (08-07-2008),Pheles (08-09-2008),pureoflight (08-07-2008),Rhinno (09-08-2008),sfaddicted (08-26-2008),Shotta (08-06-2008),trank (08-07-2008),Tyler Durden (09-12-2008),woody77 (08-06-2008),xopa-a (08-25-2008)

Thanks
    cant but yea...

Thanks
    ok thanks im just starting i hope to get somewhere atleast

Thanks
    this is what the hack engine installer said...

This program is freeware, you can copy it as much as you like.

If this program accidentaly screws up and destroys data on your PC, electrocutes you,makes your
    monitor explode in your face, set's your house on fire, kills you, causes everyone on the planet
    (and beyond) to try to kill you, hacks into a nearby nuclear misile and targets your house,
    changes your bank balance to $0, gets you banned from online games, adds your name to a hitman's
    list, sucks you into the computer and plays pong with you(with you as ball), causes secret
    agencies to come after you, makes you believe you got maggots crawling under your skin, turns your
    room into a gate to hell, becomes sentient and starts killing everyone on this planet, gets you
    sent to jail with a guy named big bubba or does anything else you don't want it to do, don't blame
    the author of this program!!

Do you agree to this?

Thanks
    where i can find the super jump and the no dmg fall

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
    Debriefing:
    We are a hacking site which has been built on groups of various users able to hack and generously donate their information to the site for others to view and bask in its glory. In this post I will demonstrate the various things we require to hack and/or manipulate the game to our undeniable advantage.

Meet The Tools:
    - Memory Hacking Software: Here we call it 'MHS' for short. Developed by L. Spyro and posted on his site (L. Spiro's Memory Hacking Software) for a sole purpose of searching for changes in the RAM a game uses.
    - Cheat Engine: We call it 'CE' for short. The idea is much like L. Spyro's MHS but this has been around for many, many years. Website: Cheat Engine
    - Bypass: This makes it so that something blocking us from hacking is not there anymore.

Learn the Skills:
    - Working with MHS, for the benefit of the people who are too lazy to read I have made a short video (posted on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.) for those trying to learn. It contains where to go to download MHS (L. Spiro's Memory Hacking Software).
    MHS, What's that?
    - Using a CE, unfortunately for the many users here I have not yet developed a tutorial for a CE yet.
    - Using a bypass, unfortunately I can't explain on account all bypasses are different.

Websites (URLs):

Credits:
    GudSoldier
    MPGH forum and users
    L. Spyro

*ATTACHMENT!*
    Hack Starter Pack!

Contains:
    -Chams by Longevity
    -Bypass by Harold
    -MHS by L. Spyro
    Good hack man very hot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
    Debriefing:

Meet The Tools:

Learn the Skills:
    MHS, What's that?

Websites (URLs):

Credits:
    GudSoldier
    MPGH forum and users
    L. Spyro

*ATTACHMENT!*
    Hack Starter Pack!

Contains:
    -Chams by Longevity
    -Bypass by Harold
    -MHS by L. Spyro
    Nice man u are very too nice thx soo much and i hates too gudsoldier lol

Thanks
    Mine didnt work at all nexon caught me

Thanks
    i think your vid got cut cause i didnt get the part after its done searching

Thanks
    i dont get it wat do i have to do cause i got a file the "elite version hack" i have the file but i dont get how to do any of the other stuff pleaseeeeeee help me!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yawn. You are too odd. Get MHS or CE 5.4 and then use the Bypass elite vision so you can start hacking. Elite Vision help, get it else where. This hasn't been updated still I'll get around when I remember....
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    I'm confused what did that hack do?

Thanks
    I tried doing the hack displayed in the video and i would change the value to 1073999 so i would get 7kgp everytime, which it says i do, and it says i get promoted to what i'm guessing is the highest rank, but then when it gets past the scoreboard screen it says i'm the rank i was before and the 7000 gp it says i recieved i don't have
    What do i have to do to fix it?

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by andres View Post
    where i can find the super jump and the no dmg fall
    i don't wanna be advertising for another website and all but i found capUB to be useful for that
    but the actual hack is titanium or something like that
    not exactly sure where i found it

Thanks
    Thanks ive been lurking in these forums for a while, im actually in the same clan as Pownage017 since before CA came out... but yeah thankx for the warm welcome

Thanks
    i keep getting the error thingy that says "failed to update protection modules"

help some1??

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast