I think I may have found the next ericDouglace. ericDouglace was a kid who Declared war on all Justin Bieber haters and he claimed to have connections and he was going to hack anyone that got into his way. He supposofly hacked a popular Austriallian YouTuber with the name of LifeInATent, he says he SE'd him but didn't want to mess his whole channel up due to its huge 69,000+ subscriber base. Anyways the kid disappeared but you can still find reuploads of his videos on youtube, just search ericDouglace.

Well on with my topic. So there is this kid named Ryan Slaton or at least claiming that to be his name he is pretty much doing the same thing by "Declaring War On All Rebecca Black Haters". His video was uploaded four days ago and it already has 5000+ views and his channel has 108,000+ views and his account was made on the 17 of April. He claims to also have connections in Russia and he says he will get everyone that hates on Rebecca Black will be hacked with their IPs or some shit. This kid also claims that he and his team have so called "Terminated" LifeInATent's account. The day that he said he and his "Team" did it LifeInATent's YouTube was banned. I don't know if this a one time thing or not. But I think this kid is crazy.... Here is his video and a link to this kids channel...