Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    God gave humans free agency

Satan's plan was to make everyone perfect and whatnot, jesus' plan was to give everyone free agency and let them choose and prove themselves worthy to enter heaven

Satan = lost the game
    Jesus = won the game

Thats why people do bad things. They choose to.
    Let's entertain this notion. Will there be free agency in heaven? Or will people be allowed to sin? If people are allowed to sin in heaven then there was no point in making the distinction between heaven and earth. If people won't be allowed to sin in heaven and perfection will be achieved then God would have accomplished Satan's plan but managed to send an innumerable amount of people to suffer for eternity in the process.

"We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (04-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Let's entertain this notion. Will there be free agency in heaven? Or will people be allowed to sin? If people are allowed to sin in heaven then there was no point in making the distinction between heaven and earth. If people won't be allowed to sin in heaven and perfection will be achieved then God would have accomplished Satan's plan but managed to send an innumerable amount of people to suffer for eternity in the process.

Sup bro. Me and 2 people in this thread get that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post

Satan's plan was to make everyone perfect and whatnot, jesus' plan was to give everyone free agency and let them choose and prove themselves worthy to enter heaven

how can this guy be so stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

how can this guy be so stupid.
    If he had opinions like this on any other topic we would call him a fucking idiot, but when it's about religion suddenly we're intolerant.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    If he had opinions like this on any other topic we would call him a fucking idiot, but when it's about religion suddenly we're intolerant.
    I'm just not a usual customer in the religion section

and too lazy to reply.. im fucked up atm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    @Alen

See, it's not so much creating the "playground" for me..
    It's creating our brains to be able to register so vividly what happens in this playground. I mean shit bro..how can you give us a gift so powerful as we all know the brain can be..yet damn us for being skeptics..?
    The thing that really, truly swayed me away from Christianity, and I haven't told a soul this either..I am being 100% truthful, I know I troll a lot but hear me out here. The real reason I stopped believing? I've dedicated over 15 years of my life to being a Christian. Even when I was a small child..I was devout. If all the believers, and prophets and great men in the Bible that did right in Gods eyes received signs, and got to talk to Angels, and even God himself, why couldn't God give me a small sign that he walked with me?
    When the best friend I had in the world died, why couldn't God tell me that he was there for me, that he would be my best friend? Where was God to pick my head up when I lost my girlfriend in a car accident? Just a simple sign for a devout believer. "James, I am here I am carrying you." That's all I really needed, but instead I just had to entertain the theory of God in my brain.
    I realized after a long time, that it was me that picked me up through those hard times. Not God.
    You need to find God. You need to feel Him. You need to pray to ONE true GOD ! Only then you will find Him helping you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post

You need to find God. You need to feel Him. You need to pray to ONE true GOD ! Only then you will find Him helping you.
    Right..well I don't believe that Michael Jackson is alive, and I don't believe in your Camel ****** God either, so your theory is ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post

Define helping

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Define helping
    All good things are now caused by (insert deity). All praise to (insert deity)!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Right..well I don't believe that Michael Jackson is alive, and I don't believe in your Camel ****** God either, so your theory is ass.
    Your behavior is pretty self explanatory of why GOD didn't showed you any sign.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's because the theory of a man living up in the clouds watching over us is quite... Unlikely...
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 04-24-2011 at 07:53 AM.

Thanks
    because the theory of god is a immature, underdeveloped one.

game booster 2.3 premium + serial

life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post
    because the theory of god is a immature, underdeveloped one.
    *cough* smbc.

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Because he isn't real

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Because if there is no God then they could do whatever they want to (live like animals).
    Also if there is no God then there can be no sin,anything goes,also most believe in the teachings of Darwin that are all theorys and are not proven.God is real and HIS judgement also hence no GOD no Judgement.Anyway,eventhough they don't believe in a God they do have a (god)in satan the god of this world.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast