Poll: what is better g36e or cx4 storm

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    I'm not going to 1vs1 you. I expected you to win in pubs badly, but I just see you doing the same thing that I do. o-o
    I don't try hard in pubs -.-
    Pubs are Pubs
    Scrims are Scrims = Try hard mode.
    WOGL pubs= Try hard mode sometimes.

Just do it you got nothing to lose and you gain exp -.-

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentryman View Post
    p90 obviously
    lolwhut how did a smg get involved in this?

Thanks
    I ain't going to give in to your ego boost. I've seen you play, when we play on pubs. You and I have the same score, you only got one kill ahead of me. We had the same deaths and everything.

The only reason why you win, is because everyone played on your level of the field. I've seen you played with pubs and you played just like me.

I don't give a crap, the reality is, you win because people play on YOUR field. The same excuse of noob and even Smart, when you play on their levels and their field of mind. You're going to lose, noob can beat me with snipers only, that's his field. Of course, Smart's field is Death Room, yours is WOGL and I ain't going to do WOGL crap anymore.
    the one verses one all permitted was extremely close and plus that was like chimis 5th time playing oil rig o_O

and dont u hate scrims

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    I don't try hard in pubs -.-
    Pubs are Pubs
    Scrims are Scrims = Try hard mode.
    WOGL pubs= Try hard mode sometimes.

Just do it you got nothing to lose and you gain exp -.-
    Nupe. :3

Chimi, you got a lot of things that I would love to have. I would love to have a good steady income, awesome accounts, money, NX, and a job, but I don't have any of those.

I won't do it because you're cocky, you have ALL of that stuff that I would love to have. You're just like Israel in the 1970s, you feel like nobody can beat you or do anything against you. You're gloating, I mean, sure I do that too, but that's when someone rubs something in my face.

I can't afford anything you got, I am so utterly poor, I couldn't even get 25 dollars. So.. why are you so determine to beat me in a game when you already beaten me in life?

That right there is a huge victory my friend.

Thanks

Chimi, you got a lot of things that I would love to have. I would love to have a good steady income, awesome accounts, money, NX, and a job, but I don't have any of those.

I won't do it because you're cocky, you have ALL of that stuff that I would love to have. You're just like Israel in the 1970s, you feel like nobody can beat you or do anything against you. You're gloating, I mean, sure I do that too, but that's when someone rubs something in my face.

I can't afford anything you got, I am so utterly poor, I couldn't even get 25 dollars. So.. why are you so determine to beat me in a game when you already beaten me in life?

Life is life, gotta make the best of wutcha have

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

I don't gloat the hell o.o
    I only mention once about owning a restaurant and making a thread about it for people that did not believe me.
    I Buy nx. But do not show it. I usually gift People that i play a lot with.
    I just 1v1 since you dodge Talking to me on MSN. Dodge on CA playing with me Sheesh Like All i use is a VALK and you say i show off. How is that. I rarely use any other guns i have at my inventory. But w.e it is what it is.
    Doesn't really matter now. The only time we actually talk on MSN is when you need something.

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Life is life, gotta make the best of wutcha have
    I do, I grow my own food, but you're not going to get anything by beating me in a game. You already did, which is my point. If you can get NX a lot, you're pretty much more successful.

I don't gloat the hell o.o
    I only mention once about owning a restaurant and making a thread about it for people that did not believe me.
    I Buy nx. But do not show it. I usually gift People that i play a lot with.
    I just 1v1 since you dodge Talking to me on MSN. Dodge on CA playing with me Sheesh Like All i use is a VALK and you say i show off. How is that. I rarely use any other guns i have at my inventory. But w.e it is what it is.
    Doesn't really matter now. The only time we actually talk on MSN is when you need something.

You mention more than once about owning a restaurant. I wasn't making any point about NX and no I don't, you are never on or you ask me questions. You never actually try and have a conversazione about me, you pretty much don't know anything about me. So you can't blame me for not reaching out toward you when you didn't do the same thing back.

Only played with you three times: 1vs1, but I wanted a rematch when I felt like it. On team, we owned, and another pub game, but I had to go because my clan mates was bitching to play.

I never said you show off or anything, you're missing what I am saying Chim.
    Last edited by Tel-Aviv; 04-23-2011 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i hate to say this but g36 would win.

cx4 is simply way underpowered.
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    I do, I grow my own food, but you're not going to get anything by beating me in a game. You already did, which is my point. If you can get NX a lot, you're pretty much more successful.
    i dont actually buy nx that much o.o
    i borrow nx from genesis :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    CX4 certainly wins in the recoil department.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    g36 wins nuff said about this thread.

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    g36 wins nuff said about this thread.
    I accidentally voted for CX4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12