Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

jesus was no christian

the true nature of jesus is coming closer and closer,
    the church suppressed all info about his sexual preference, anccestry and economic policies for many years
    alternative translations of aramaic texts clearly shows that jesus was a follower of the Islam who had several relations with young men from Nazareth and bethlehem.
    other translations said he was a strict follower of Marx and Lenin.. (as he preached for peace and freedom for every race.)
    as we know, no political or economic system has done more for human rights than communism..

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdIsNotBanned View Post
    that jesus was a follower of the Islam
    That whole argument destroyed by that fact alone, Islam did not exist when Jesus was said to be alive, Islam came much later. He was however an unorthodox Jew.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I don't mind whatever he liked or did. As long as god keeps his word, I'm happy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    That whole argument destroyed by that fact alone, Islam did not exist when Jesus was said to be alive, Islam came much later. He was however an unorthodox Jew.
    Jesus greeted his disciples like a Muslim, by saying: “Peace be unto you.." Muslims use the same words to greet, (but in Arabic): Assalaamu Alaikum.

We have seen that the utterances of Jesus have supported of and predicted about the rise of Muhammad, and through him the belief Islam and the believing nation of Muslims, to which his followers are required to join.

Thanks
    I thought he was jewish?!

And how can he be follower of Marx and communism that was "invented" in like 1900

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Jesus greeted his disciples like a Muslim, by saying: “Peace be unto you.." Muslims use the same words to greet, (but in Arabic): Assalaamu Alaikum.

We have seen that the utterances of Jesus have supported of and predicted about the rise of Muhammad, and through him the belief Islam and the believing nation of Muslims, to which his followers are required to join.
    Proof of this? theres no evidence to point that out, considering Jesus only spoke Aramaic and Hebrew, I doubt he used that greeting, he more than likely used a peasant and ancient version of Shalom, I highly doubt and no where that I've have seen, has Jesus mentioned anything about Islam or its prophet... Considering he preceded them by a few hundred years, I doubt that was the case. Seeing as Muhammad was born around 570 AD (CE) and claims state he did not start receiving Quran revelations from God until at least 610 CE.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iMakestuffz View Post
    I thought he was jewish?!

And how can he be follower of Marx and communism that was "invented" in like 1900
    Jesus was jewish

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks

Proof of this? theres no evidence to point that out, considering Jesus only spoke Aramaic and Hebrew, I doubt he used that greeting, he more than likely used a peasant and ancient version of Shalom, I highly doubt and no where that I've have seen, has Jesus mentioned anything about Islam or its prophet... Considering he preceded them by a few hundred years, I doubt that was the case. Seeing as Muhammad was born around 570 AD (CE) and claims state he did not start receiving Quran revelations from God until at least 610 CE.
    Oke where's your prove what you're stating is correct?
    And don't say the bible cuz it's been proven it's fake... I'll try to find a link

Thanks

And don't say the bible cuz it's been proven it's fake... I'll try to find a link
    prove me wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Its common historical fact, nothing based on the bible, simple accounts and history, and logic.

I

Thanks
    prove me wrong.
    I wasn't actually talking to you, but okay.
    He's not a muslim because like @Liz said that was started in 610.
    And what was the other thing again?

Edit: the gay part not sure about this but if you want to prove he was gay you need his body which isn't available so you can't prove it.

Her's the prove jesus is fake:
    YouTube - Real Proof that Jesus was NOT real
    Last edited by Nathan; 04-06-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Jesus is real thats all i know
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game
    [IMG]https://i387.photobucke*****m/albums/oo311/Kasi7-85/1e1dd86cdad9c9ffb88612adf7cb1051_lm.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinima Trailer Vault View Post
    Jesus is real thats all i know
    Yeah I kinda missnamed it in my post, it's the scientific explanation for "the jsus story".

Sorry if I offended anyone

Thanks

Yeah I kinda missnamed it in my post, it's the scientific explanation for "the jsus story".

Sorry if I offended anyone
    You offended me, and all gay muslim communists.

Thanks

@Liz

This niggas trollin u bad girl.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast