Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Cool Offtopic - Anyone have pro photoshop skills?

@bunston sent me a message other day that got me all kinds of bothered and frustrated...

First and foremost a little background about myself, I am a perfectionist who suffers an extreme case of OCD sometimes I can get by just by pretending to not notice a flaw... But then alas, it never really solves the problem and as soon as someone points out the flaw I start to freak out. Here's where you come in!

I need someone with uber pro photoshop skills to transform my avatar!
    Basically, when you compare these 2 photos.

[IMG]https://i830.photobucke*****m/albums/zz229/Thmsbkr3/pinkpanther.jpg[/IMG]

You can clearly see that the color is off. However, when you change the color to where it should be the shadows look off. Not to mention the outline isn't the same...

So here's what I'm asking of you, take my avatar, change the color scheme to be more in line with the original pink panther (including shadows and outlines) While you're doing that if you could give him a nice dark dark blue (or really cool looking black) background that'll make him stand out more I'd appreciate it!

Let's see here... Maybe I can offer a prize to the person that provides the best avatar? I'll make you all a deal, the best looking avatar I get that will take care of my OCD/perfectionism will get a FREE Nexon/Vindictus account! That's right ladies and gentlemen... I'll give you an account for FREE!

Thanks
    the one i gave you is already pretty good, bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What's on the account? lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by veulix View Post
    What's on the account? lol
    Lol it's blank

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    what do you need done? i need specifics please.. not just 'heres an image work magic on it' lol... i like to have at least a base idea on what i am trying to accomplish with gfx...

CA - Paratisii (legit char)
    CA-Hacked - Yeah... i'm not tellin you my hacked chars name what you think I am? Stupid?

V - ZrakiKnpachi (legit char)
    V-Hacked - Yeah... i'm not tellin you my hacked chars name what you think I am? Stupid?

MC - TitusPullo (legit account)

Thanks
    @Funktasticmo, basically the colors, shadow, and outline needs redone to match the original pink panther scheme. That's why I posted 2 images the background is entirely up to you just some really dark color to make the pink pop, but it's not really necessary. I mean, that's really it... It shouldn't be too complex but every time I try working on it I spend at least an hour then I scrap it because I'm not satisfied.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

something like this? this is just a quick rendition of something i could whip up..

CA-Hacked - Yeah... i'm not tellin you my hacked chars name what you think I am? Stupid?

V-Hacked - Yeah... i'm not tellin you my hacked chars name what you think I am? Stupid?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Funktasticmo View Post

something like this? this is just a quick rendition of something i could whip up..
    never knew the pink panther could teleport like akuma

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    more of a slow capture of him moving was the aim... not "teleporting" if anything else you could say it would look like he is flitting or flash-stepping i guess...

Thanks
    Yeah, we're all headed in the wrong direction of this I think... It's not so much I want the action of the image to change more than I want the color scheme to be edited.

Like, my avatar's pink is: R:255, G:176, B:235. The original Panther's pink is: R:246, G:158: B:180. I'd like for my avatar to have the same colors as the original. Sadly, when you change the shade of the color the shadows look off.

The nose of my avatar is: R:233, G:1, B:91. The original's pink is: R:240, G:101, B:158.

The outline of my avatar is: R:220, B:84, G:150. The original is: R:185, B:146, G:145.

Then, with the color scheme changed to look more like the original panther, was hoping someone could add a cool background to him. To bring out the pink, could be like a thunderstorm, or like a black silk background to really make him look awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    OH I see, I will do it a bit later if you don't mind waiting a bit. I will add some lightning or something... but with it as an avatar there isnt really much room for background. anyway ill do it in a few hours after i rest up some.. pulled a 16 hour shift im just not awake anymore lol...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Funktasticmo View Post
    OH I see, I will do it a bit later if you don't mind waiting a bit. I will add some lightning or something... but with it as an avatar there isnt really much room for background. anyway ill do it in a few hours after i rest up some.. pulled a 16 hour shift im just not awake anymore lol...
    Yeah I realize that, lol you could make it all black instead of white for all I care. And I'm in NO rush, you could take a week and it wouldn't bother me any so long as the finished product looks good Thanks in advanced if you're serious about hookin me up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    no problem, i just didn't understand what you wanted changed i guess x-x or maybe im just that tired.. *sigh* oh well!!! I'll get this done later tho no big deal.. won't take me long at all.

edit;

there was about 10 typos in this... yep.. time for bed.. night.. lol.

Thanks
    This is the best I could come up with.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kh580 View Post
    This is the best I could come up with.

that's pretty sweet. just make the background transparent and resize to 150x150 and doeetright should be sending 10mil gold your way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast