Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

how could they improve the catching of charles manson

how could they improve the catching of charles manson?
    What do you thinK?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Charles Who ??!?
    It takes skill to build an empire. It takes an idiot to maintain it.
    [IMG]https://i1191.photobucke*****m/albums/z466/EvlMaster/audi-r8-v12-tdi-le-mans-concept-4-1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If you dont know who it is then gtfo, this is a serious topic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    oh , now i know who he is:
    "Charles Milles Manson (born November 12, 1934) is an American criminal who led what became known as the Manson Family, a quasi-commune that arose in California in the late 1960s.[1][2]:163–4, 313[3] He was found guilty of conspiracy to commit the Tate/LaBianca murders carried out by members of the group at his instruction. He was convicted of the murders through the joint-responsibility rule, which makes each member of a conspiracy guilty of crimes his fellow conspirators commit in furtherance of the conspiracy's object.[4][5]

Manson is associated with "Helter Skelter," a term he took from the song "Helter Skelter," written and recorded by The Beatles. Manson misconstrued the lyrics to be about an apocalyptic race war he believed the murders were intended to precipitate. From the beginning of his notoriety, this connection with rock music linked him with a pop culture in which he ultimately became an emblem of insanity, violence and the macabre. The term was later used by Manson prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi as the title of a book he wrote about the Manson murders.

At the time the Family began to form, Manson was an unemployed ex-convict, who had spent half of his life in correctional institutions for a variety of offenses. Before the murders, he was a singer-songwriter on the fringe of the Los Angeles music industry, chiefly through a chance association with Dennis Wilson, founding member and drummer of The Beach Boys. After Manson was charged with the crimes he was later convicted of, recordings of songs written and performed by him were released commercially. Artists, including Guns N' Roses and Marilyn Manson, have covered his songs.

Manson's death sentence was automatically commuted to life imprisonment when a 1972 decision by the Supreme Court of California temporarily eliminated the state's death penalty.[6] California's eventual reinstatement of capital punishment did not affect Manson, who is currently incarcerated at Corcoran State Prison."

WikiPdia FTW
    It takes skill to build an empire. It takes an idiot to maintain it.
    [IMG]https://i1191.photobucke*****m/albums/z466/EvlMaster/audi-r8-v12-tdi-le-mans-concept-4-1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by -SuperMan- View Post
    oh , now i know who he is:
    "Charles Milles Manson (born November 12, 1934) is an American criminal who led what became known as the Manson Family, a quasi-commune that arose in California in the late 1960s.[1][2]:163–4, 313[3] He was found guilty of conspiracy to commit the Tate/LaBianca murders carried out by members of the group at his instruction. He was convicted of the murders through the joint-responsibility rule, which makes each member of a conspiracy guilty of crimes his fellow conspirators commit in furtherance of the conspiracy's object.[4][5]

Manson is associated with "Helter Skelter," a term he took from the song "Helter Skelter," written and recorded by The Beatles. Manson misconstrued the lyrics to be about an apocalyptic race war he believed the murders were intended to precipitate. From the beginning of his notoriety, this connection with rock music linked him with a pop culture in which he ultimately became an emblem of insanity, violence and the macabre. The term was later used by Manson prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi as the title of a book he wrote about the Manson murders.

At the time the Family began to form, Manson was an unemployed ex-convict, who had spent half of his life in correctional institutions for a variety of offenses. Before the murders, he was a singer-songwriter on the fringe of the Los Angeles music industry, chiefly through a chance association with Dennis Wilson, founding member and drummer of The Beach Boys. After Manson was charged with the crimes he was later convicted of, recordings of songs written and performed by him were released commercially. Artists, including Guns N' Roses and Marilyn Manson, have covered his songs.

Manson's death sentence was automatically commuted to life imprisonment when a 1972 decision by the Supreme Court of California temporarily eliminated the state's death penalty.[6] California's eventual reinstatement of capital punishment did not affect Manson, who is currently incarcerated at Corcoran State Prison."

WikiPdia FTW
    Im serious dude, stop fucking C+P, iwant to know what people think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lol thought you were talking about marilyn manson.

How could they "improve" catching? What do you even mean?

He's in for LIFE. Death sentence isn't even needed, in his case, i'd rather it not be used.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Lol thought you were talking about marilyn manson.

How could they "improve" catching? What do you even mean?

He's in for LIFE. Death sentence isn't even needed, in his case, i'd rather it not be used.
    I mean back in they day, how could they have prevented this in this day and age? and catched him quicker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post

I mean back in they day, how could they have prevented this in this day and age? and catched him quicker.
    Uh....have smarter detectives?

There are a whole bunch of things that would radically change the criminal system that could be implemented.

Brain chips, gps chips, whole bunch of shit.

How they could have caught him quicker is a silly question though. Since pretty much its just "knowing where he was and what he did".

Wellp gn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Modern forensics. That would have helped a hell of a lot.
    "Kill Everyone" - Anonymous
    "No matter the foundation, all solid things can crumble" - Matt Lambert, Hilltop Hoods
    "We got stickup kids, corrupt cops, and crack rocks" - C.R.E.A.M, Wu Tang Clan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    can you give me more details?were learning about him in school and the teacher said ask around and see what people think about improving the catching of charlse mansfield
    so fuck my family ill ask mpgh.

Thanks
    hes really fucked up if you look up his videos on youtube

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    This guy is a GENIUS for what i've seen. His actions were wrong OK whatever.
    Not trolling.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    There should be an apparatus that it takes you to the person.
    [IMG]https://i1114.photobucke*****m/albums/k538/ImminentJM/takari.png[/IMG]

Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
    This guy is a GENIUS for what i've seen. His actions were wrong OK whatever.
    Not trolling.
    This guy is a dumb ****** loser.
    he thinks he didnt comment murdue -.-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post

This guy is a dumb ****** loser.
    he thinks he didnt comment murdue -.-
    I don't think he commented the phrase "murdue" either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast