Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Talking [RELEASE] Comabt Arms UCE Table (UPDATED)

Credits: Combatant (HP/AP/SP/EXP1/EXP2/EXP3/Team1/Team2 Pointers), Dark Bytes(Cheat Engine). I Found the rest of the pointers for this CT

NOTE: Works best on a CE based on CE 5.4 or on CE 5.4

Note: (AGAIN) Must load table AFTER logging into CA, and must be in shop for the Backpack, Vest, and Unlock All Weapons, Pointers to be recognized!

Instructions:

HP: Lock at '100' ONLY! (If u lock above that you will be D/C from CA)

AP: Lock at '100' ONLY! (Same as HP ^)

SP: Lock at '1120403456' (This is the default SP for CA when full)

EXP 1,2,&3: You can experiment with these values, i don't know what to set them at as i just took them from Combatant's Pointers set

Team 1&2: Set To '1' for Alpha, '2' for Bravo, and '5' for neutral (You can kill anyone and anyone can kill u!)

Backpack Selection: Set to '1' for the Standard Single Slot Backpack, Set to '2' for the Double Slot Backpack, Set to '3' for the Triple Slot Backpack, Set to '4' For the Quadruple Slot Backpack, (This is the funny one) Set to '5' for Santa's Pack!!!!! (It looks funny in game)

Vest Selection: Set to '1' for the Light Vest, Set To '2' for the Heavy Vest, Set to '3' for the Tactical Vest (No this is not displayed in the shop, but you can get it by following instructions seen above ^)

Unlock All Weapons: Set to '1' and it will allow you to click the 'Buy' button on any weapon in the shop! (ONLY SET TO '1' OR CA WILL CLOSE!!!!!)

All of my new additions to the Pointers have been tested!, they all will work with either Harold's Bypass 2.5, and NOG's Bypass!, if you have any questions or requests for new additions to the table post a reply in this thread, or PM me on the forums!

Hope you guys enjoy this!, i spent 12 Hours Finding,Testing, and getting the pointers for all these to work right!
    UPDATED WITH THE STATICS FROM Combatant (Re-download The File For The Updated Table! (Thanks, this was my first release, im kinda a noob at pointers yet, still workin on it
    Last edited by pownage017; 08-10-2008 at 07:28 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pownage017 For This Useful Post:

Amirka (03-18-2013),anokaba (08-11-2008),blowjohn (08-18-2008),chezz (08-21-2008),N-e-V-e-T-s (08-12-2008),Ryroar (08-11-2008),Synns (08-10-2008),trank (08-11-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, i've reloaded CE, i have 5.4, i reloaded the table 2-3 times i switched up backpacks and vests and yet, ?? for a value.
    EDIT: I entered a game and the Backpack pointer gives me a value of 0x00030000 From my experiences this means its a multi-level pointer? I'm probably wrong, but still, the other two are ??
    Last edited by Tjrulesz; 08-10-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Not ripped, made by myself with the help of Gearz and Wizard of Gamerenders.com

Thank me here!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Played a game?
    Just try fiddling while I finish up here and then I'll go try it.
    Sometimes the mini-anchors make a mistake.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    ill give it another shot with the testing, ill try to fix the problems (This is my first release so forgive me for the few bugs it might have) they all did work fine for me 10 times!

Thanks
    Guys whenever i try to inject soemthing with bypass.dll into engine.exe something comes up saying erro 0000002 and i restart it and the same thing comes up

Thanks
    Wrong thread!, please post in herald's bypass thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    MAKE SURE you open this after logging into CA, this can cause problems. Just a Note: I get a "file is not a valid file Cheat table of Cheat Engine..." When I load it. Nothing (still works) but just thought I'd let you know.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You have to completely close CA and reopen to insure the pointers are static. And i've noticed with the HP Lock pointer, it's just visual, i still get hit for 40 40 40 and die. instead of 40, 40, 40, 40, 100 dead (supposing i heal between each)
    Edit: I closed CA, reopened, logged in, went to shop, opened CT, and Still ??'s

Not ripped, made by myself with the help of Gearz and Wizard of Gamerenders.com

Thank me here!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yes, HP Lock is client-sided visuals, the HP is server sided, we've been over this already...

Thanks
    I was planning to save these pointers for the next patch, but since you guys want em so bad, you can have them.

BACKPACK :: cShell.dll Pointer
    cshell.dll+37416C
    541C
    VEST :: cShell.dll Pointer
    cshell.dll+37416C
    Instead of his dynamic pointers, these are the static versions.
    Have fun~

Thanks
    Thank you very much, a noob-friendly CT. I'm going to test it now!

EDIT: How come I can't change value of unlock all weapons? P.S I'm in shop too
    Last edited by AgentElmo; 08-10-2008 at 07:28 PM.
    [IMG]https://i359.photobucke*****m/albums/oo37/Wimplicity/agentelmosiggy.png[/IMG]

Siggy made by me.

Thanks
    TY combatant for the statics, i am kinda noobish at finding these, this was my fist attempt i already added them to the table, and re-uploaded it, re-download it for the update

Thanks
    What's the point of locking HP and AP? I still end up dying o.O

Thanks
    locking them if u dont get hit long enough, u regen, it dont work for everyone, it wasnt my release though, it was combatants hes in the credits for it!

Thanks
    Whoops!!!!!, found 1 more little error, i just fixed the Unlock weapons Pointer, sry, its the last fix for the pack, thanks again Combatant, any thx and REP much appreciated! Hope u guys enjoy this!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjrulesz View Post
    The backpack, unlock, and vest all do not work, jus bring up ?? values. one is a P>???????
    i second that... backpack, unlock and vest are not working...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast