Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Theres an error at the weapon part, coders, i'll leave it for you all to find you xD

Thanks
    So how to use it on steam please?

Thanks
    Hello everyone, let me ask you guys this:
    I'm doing a iShotgun mod with a friend, and it is already working, you spawn with an aleatory shotgun (92 possible shotguns settings, you can spawn with any combination of attachments of each shotgun, for example, the model1887, you can spawn with the model itself, model akimbo, model fmj and model akimbo bling fmj.. and the other shotguns you have much more combinations, except for the ranger that only have the model possible combinations), and everyone get only shotguns, you cannot open the choose a class menu and everyone have the same perks..
    This was already nice and fun, but I got a to do list:
    >>>remove the fuc*&%# knife damage: DONE
    >>>give the models the original range (before patchs): I got an Idea..
    >>>make possible the host choose if players will spawn with an aleatory shotgun or if everyone will have the same(like an sharpshooter of shotguns): in hold, but think that will be simple to make it
    >>> make possible players to change for third person view or first person: done, but in third person is not like the third person mode of the game, it is different
    >>> show the damage: kind of done, I could show the damage of each pellet, but I want to show the damage of the hits of all pellets that hit the enemy, I got an Idea
    I think that is it! When it got finished I will publish it.
    ---I need your help here, above this is only the history for why I need this---
    But I need the help of you guys, I've searched how to increase the shotgun range but did not found ANYTHING, so I got the Idea of make the models fire the spas 12 bullets, making a magic bullet that when you fire the model, it fire the spas 12 bullets, that are almost the old range of models..
    I did it, but that is not working, when you fire it make the sound of a spas, but the range still the model's range..
    I did a test, I made the usp magic fire the spas 12, but when I did it, only the single projectile came out from the usp, but I noticed that when I fired a glass on highrise, the glass broken with a single shot, then I move away from the glass and try again, bum, it splashed with one hit, I get away again, far that the range of the spas, and the glass just the glass got cracked, and then with other shot it got broken, so what I could notice are that the projectile of the usp was with the power of spas shots but only in the range of spas.., I spawned some bots and shoot then, with a single shot they died like they get shot by a spas, in the killfeed was like killing it with the usp, but out of the spas range, the usp only did the usual damage of his single projectile..
    so I need help, there is a way to make the model fire the spas projectiles with the spas range? that I think the model is shooting with the spas power but only inside the range of the models..
    Or if someone know how to increase the range of the models, to the range before patch, like they did on four delta one, or repz, It is better than make the model just fire the spas projectiles..
    THANKS, hugs and please help me
    sorry by my bad english, never did a course of english, I learned it by myself playing games
    thanks.
    Last edited by jonathasw; 04-08-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: adding some informations

Thanks

Question How to Find

Hello People,
    I'm a Warface player and i need to know how can i find _rank.gsc file :/ i need to put some codes init!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNoobz View Post
    Hello People,
    I'm a Warface player and i need to know how can i find _rank.gsc file :/ i need to put some codes init!
    Warface? Is that a MW2 mod or a separate game?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12