Thanks

Lann 1 hit roll (almost)

So my friend did a boat with me on his lann and im evie, and he dodge rolled into something, an it just died, come to boss each roll was 1 bar, the codes i had active to affect this are "combat_min_critical_hit_ratio 99" (Credits to PlazmaX) and "lift_evy_damage_factor_ratio 9001"

Could someone test for me which contributes to the roll 1 shots? Oh and it was in Hidden Season of Macha

Thanks

Thanks
    Maybe the critical ratio, but honestly, do you even know which commands your putting in?
    And public hacking? Shame on u.

combat_min_critical_hit_ratio 99 = Critical hit damage.

lift_evy_damage_factor_ratio 9001 = Evie floating debris attack (yes that's what i call it.) Does massive damage.

Now Ive given you the tools, work that machine in your head.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Corntoast View Post
    Maybe the critical ratio, but honestly, do you even know which commands your putting in?

lift_evy_damage_factor_ratio 9001 = Evie floating debris attack (yes that's what i call it.) Does massive damage.

They both knew each other so its not bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Unless he had his own commands inputted, there's no way either of the commands you listed could have given roll more damage. Or it glitched :\

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Corntoast View Post

Shuda specified it was my brother xD I dont do public hacking, I dont wanna get banned though i prob will for being lvl 52 with like 88 titles xD..

Also, I know what commands im putting in, im not stupid. I know exactly what they did and its not just for floating items, i kill the nightmare bosses with the spiked wooden club 2 steps behind u when u go into boss room of hidden/nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by 666demon666 View Post
    Unless he had his own commands inputted, there's no way either of the commands you listed could have given roll more damage. Or it glitched :\
    He doenst hack, he just joins my party.
    Last edited by Kumoko; 04-30-2011 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The physics probably glitched.. Especially if he used the increased speed command. Sometimes the monster hits an object and dies.
    But where he rolled into the boss and took away 1 bar each time is pretty crazy.. Impossible unless something glitched.
    Last edited by mikekink; 04-30-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekink View Post
    The physics probably glitched.. Especially if he used the increased speed command. Sometimes the monster hits an object and dies.
    But where he rolled into the boss and took away 1 bar each time is pretty crazy.. Impossible unless something glitched.
    More then likely a glitch like said above, unless he found a work around for the damage hack that hes not telling you lol
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v698/mychal89/Portgas_D__Ace_Forum_Signature_by_UniverseAnime.pn g[/IMG]
    Living In A World Of Depression With A Smile^^

Thanks
    plr_jump_attack_damage_bonus 999999

I think... I'd go test it but I'm IP banned for having GM weapons. Left them in my inventory. Too lazy to go change my IP.

EDIT: Spear Lann's "Roll Attack (When pressing Space[default])" is the "+jump" command. So if this works, let me know. Leave thanks if it does. ^^
    Last edited by saintx18; 05-01-2011 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saintx18 View Post
    plr_jump_attack_damage_bonus 999999

I think... I'd go test it but I'm IP banned for having GM weapons. Left them in my inventory. Too lazy to go change my IP.

EDIT: Spear Lann's "Roll Attack (When pressing Space[default])" is the "+jump" command. So if this works, let me know. Leave thanks if it does. ^^
    Just tried it, doesn't work. I'm pretty sure this command is linked to the XE jump attacks, which we don't have access to.