Thread: Dubstep sucks.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm very picky when it comes to my music. Dubstep, especially. I'll only listen to it if I like it. There are very few songs I actually like, too.
    I also hate how the mainstream kids are listening to it now. I started listening to this shit years ago, and it's always mainstream things that get ruined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Please stop with this crap.

-.-

I can't express how pathetic dubstep is. I mean pop is shit, catchy songs, but really shit. Dubstep.......is pop and techno had a baby, and then as soon as it came out someone fucking shot it up with shit.

Lets get this done with 3 major points.

1. Dubstep isn't original.
    -Nothing about it is original. I feel like people don't get this. Its all re-done sounds altered. In short, its like auto-tuning techno and saying "hey look what i did".

2.Dubstep is lazy.
    Not only does it literally take no real music talent(literally none, you don't even have to know notes), anyone can make it and as such everyone has. So there is a flood of people who have no music talent whatsoever just putting out w/e shit they can like the machinima ******ry that has gone on.
    -Then people just fucking put no effort into it, and put repetitive beats over and over and over. I cannot stress enough how 99% of dubstep is made up of lazy fucks who aren't creative enough to make something outside of a 5 second loop, then after about a minute, switch it to another 5 second loop.

3. Most of all Dubstep sounds like shit.

Now i can listen to songs with a "dubstep" part. Techno has some parts with it. But dubstep is the equivelant of taking that one part, lasting for like 10-15 seconds, and making it for 4-5 minutes, and repeating it the whole time. I don't wanna listen to bass alternation for 5 fucking minutes.

I can understand the "it doesn't have lyrics", being a techno fan, but wow. If your gonna be lazy, at least put some lyrics in there. Since they have no musical talent, i really can't be expected to expect that i guess.

YouTube - DUBSTEP FUCKING SUCKS!?!

czar(loljk)
    YouTube - I HATE DUBSTEP!!! I'm NOT NOT gay!!!
    i fucking love you bro, im drunk and shit but srsly i respected u, untill this post now i gotta say. FUCK OFF. u hating on dubstep? u can smd listen to this shit
    if u still hate on dubstep, im sorry but i lose all my respect for you ):
    im a raver and dubstep is my life, i love it and some stupid thread like this, breaks my fucking heart ):
    It might be cus im drunk but idk, i love dubstep and i liked you, you never started shit with anyone and i thought that was aweome, dubstep used to be a music that no one listened to, most ppl didnt even know what it was, i used to listen and dance to it and ppl would be like what are you listening to? id be like, dubstep theyd be like, wtf is that? and id be like O.o, back in the day no one used to know what dubstep was, i fucking loved it tho. but Emprye. fuck you now srsly, you just broke a ravers heart ): :/
    Last edited by Insomniac; 05-02-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by EpK View Post

@Empire i fucking love you bro, im drunk and shit but srsly i respected u, untill this post now i gotta say. FUCK OFF. u hating on dubstep? u can smd listen to this shit YouTube - Fusiion - Sick! Dubstep Mix w/Mp3 Download
    if u still hate on dubstep, im sorry but i lose all my respect for you ):
    im a raver and dubstep is my life, i love it and some stupid thread like this, breaks my fucking heart ):
    It might be cus im drunk but idk, i love dubstep and i liked you, you never started shit with anyone and i thought that was aweome, dubstep used to be a music that no one listened to, most ppl didnt even know what it was, i used to listen and dance to it and ppl would be like what are you listening to? id be like, dubstep theyd be like, wtf is that? and id be like O.o, back in the day no one used to know what dubstep was, i fucking loved it tho. but Emprye. fuck you now srsly, you just broke a ravers heart ): :/
    words of a true raver
    btw you are piss drunk judging by the use of your words lol
    Dicks, That is all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post

words of a true raver
    btw you are piss drunk judging by the use of your words lol
    i gtg to school in 10 minutes peace, and im not sure how drunk i am, i just know that @Empire made my day shit, thanks for ruining a perfect awesome day bro, i fucking hate you now ):

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Insomniac For This Useful Post:

Bandicoot (05-02-2011)

Thanks
    OP either has House and Dubstep mixed up, or was never taught the meaning of "Opinion" as a child. Probably both. And I would almost feel safe in betting that OP has never actually tried to make Dubstep either, or at least sit down and listen to the technical properties of it.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Average rap "song":

*beat1* *beat2* *beat1* *beat2* *beat1* *beat2* *beat1* *beat2* *chorus* *beat1* *beat2* *beat1* *beat2*

4 year olds can make this shit.
    All rap this day and age sucks. Only stuff worth listening to is N.W.A., Tupac, Biggy Smallz, Snoop Dogg (like a decade ago), etc.

People don't put as much effort into music today as they would 10 years ago. , and it sells. Music today sucks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    All rap this day and age sucks. Only stuff worth listening to is N.W.A., Tupac, Biggy Smallz, Snoop Dogg (like a decade ago), etc.

People don't put as much effort into music today as they would 10 years ago. Someone raps about lemons, and it sells. Music today sucks.
    Well at least we're not singling out dubstep as something crappy any more. But there still are some songs nowadays that are amazing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Well at least we're not singling out dubstep as something crappy any more. But there still are some songs nowadays that are amazing
    There are only very few good artists now.

Thanks
    I like original dubstep, you say it doesn't exist, thats because a bunch of n00bs came in and copied sounds..

There are plenty of original ones, but if i listen to one that is just like OOOH wop wop wop wop, im like fk dat, heard that about 20 billion times.

Plenty of good dubstep songs, but im more of a Dnb person

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567