Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation APB Reloaded: Open Beta Date has been set!

Gamersfirst announced the open beta launch date of APB Reloaded. Set to go live on May 18th APB Reloaded was originally a retail game with an optional subscription, and now is being relaunched as a free to play title.

APB Reloaded is a free to play massively multiplayer online (MMO) third-person shooter game based in the modern-day fictional city of San Paro featuring two factions, Enforcers and Criminals. Players can join either faction, and then form their own customized team and group to join the constant battle across the urban landscape.

There are still a few important features that are not yet in the game (new skill rating system probably the most critical and skill-based district segmentation and progression), and various tweaks to spawning but those will be added as we move along, and likely some of the new ones will be there before Open Beta.

Additional information can be found on the official website APB Reloaded - GamersFirst

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I heard the character custimazation is pretty good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
    Are you kidding its amazing , you can tweak anything in this game, your face, your car, your clothes mostly though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
    its not even close to good. probably one of the best custimazation games out there. im in closed beta, not really playing it now though, since shit gets reset at open beta