Followed from this guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Zohan
Code:
Instead of downloading a 163MB file, why not just make it? It takes a lot less time, and you get to customize it to how it fits your needs. But first before we get started, you will want to back up your original Mob.wz file before you forget to. You don't want to have to download it again, that would be a waste of time. To do that, simple click on the original Mob.wz file, copy and paste it somewhere that you will remember.

First you will need to download deMSwZ.

(Download at the bottom of the page, refresh if you can't see)

Once you have extracted it to where ever you want on your computer, open deMSwZ.exe. Now you will have the WZ editor open.

Next you will want to open your original Mob.wz file. (Either your back up or the one in the Nexon folder will work. It doesn't really matter) This is done by clicking the "..." button next to the box that says "MS wZ File"

After you have opened the Mob.wz file, you should uncheck following boxes: bodyAttack, firstAttack, speed, chaseSpeed, flySpeed, undead (if you don't need it), invisible, and View Properties Only (at the top, left of the Save to button).

Now you want the following boxes checked: PADamage, MADamage, and acc.

After you have done all the unchecking and checking of boxes, you are now going to change some numbers. In the boxes PADamage and MADamage you can put in any number you like, but lets just put in 1 so no one gets confused.

OPTIONAL STEP: For 100% KB, in the blank box under where it says invisible, type in "pushed" (case sensitive) and put in 0 or 1. Check the box of course. This will also make the skill power knockback work 100% of the time.

Next you are going to put in a number for the acc box. I personally use 30 as I am able to not disconnect after clearing a whole map from top to bottom or vice-versa. With 30 as the set number I was also able to kill Papulatus and Pianus without disconnecting. The secret to not disconnecting during training is to change channels and change back to your original channel after clearing the whole map. I've personally trained over 4 hours straight with this method without disconnecting once.

Once done with that, click on "Process All" and wait for it to do all the editing for you. When it is finished processing, click on the save button and save it somewhere.

Now you have a edited Mob.wz with godmode. Put that into your Nexon folder and you will be hacking.

One thing I have to add is that all attacks will do 1 damage.

For the undead hack you will just have to add one extra step: Tick undead, put 1 in the box and check it.

There you have it. Simple and fast. Hopefully it is easy to understand how to do it too. Really, it is all common sense even if you didn't read any of this and just downloaded the editor. Please note that you can't open the Mob.wz file if you MapleStory is already open, but you can open the back up file to edit while the game is open. I hope this has helped. The reason for writing this is to help all those waiting on someone to upload a edited Mob.wz file. You can choose to wait and download a large file if you want, but this is a lot faster to do.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will not answer any questions that can be answered by reading this tutorial.

BE SURE TO CHANGE CHANNELS OR RELOG BEFORE YOU START KILLING WHERE YOU WANT TO KILL. THIS INCLUDES BOSS MAPS. 

I thought some people would like it...

I'm ready to get flamed, de repped, any thing you guys have to through out there...
Mind telling me when i've done wrong?
I did everything right and it didn't work.
Code:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfmTcEnQpsQ