Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Red face Runescape Flip Merchanting!

Hey guys, I'm going to teach you how to flip merchant. Flip merchanting is a form of merchanting that is just a lot quicker. Instead of waiting days or weeks you can wait as little at 10 minutes to make a few hundred K.

Now to flip merchant you will need atleast 100k to start off with.
    A task to keep you from getting bored at the GE such as Alching or Herblore.
    A big wallet for all the money you'll be making.

First off you will need a good item to flip, usually any item that you can buy in bulk and is used alot, such as chaos runes or most of the items on the grand exchange top 100 list.

Now say you choose to do chaos runes, first you will buy 1 chaos rune for +15% above med. Then write down the price it buys for and that is going to be your selling price for when you flip it. Next sell that chaos rune for -15% and write down the price it sells for (usually 2 to 3 gp difference, don't bother flipping if it is any less then that) this will be your buying price.

Now buy as many chaos runes as possible for the price you sold yours for and wait for them to buy, you will only be able to get 25k at a time but once you sell them then the GE will let you buy more so it's good to be constantly selling the ones you get. So if you buy say 50k chaos runes and sell them for a 3 gp profit each, you will get 150k profit in around 10 to 15 minutes.

Don't forget tho if you're having troubles buying an item then you usually should move on to another item. Also don't be scared of losing money on this because if you find after awhile your items aren't selling just lower you're selling price you wont make as much money but you wont lose any either.

Well this was my guide on flipping if i left anything you think would be important out let me know or if you have any question don't be scared to ask

Don't forget to press thanks if this helped you
    Last edited by Oglog40; 05-06-2011 at 10:57 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oglog40 For This Useful Post:

Anthonyispro (07-07-2011),Gait (05-10-2011),jonyboy123j (05-07-2011),Son Goku (05-18-2011),Superpunt (05-08-2011),Vizz (05-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Good Guide.

I dont think outside links are allowed...?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by No Sir View Post
    Good Guide.

I dont think outside links are allowed...?
    Oh sorry :O I didn't know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Remember there are time limits aswell (ie Max. 100 Armour Items an hour). Other than that great guide for newcomers!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo Backup View Post
    Remember there are time limits aswell (ie Max. 100 Armour Items an hour). Other than that great guide for newcomers!
    Yes but the limits are reset when you sell, say you put in for 300 rune platebodies, it will only let you buy 100 but as soon as you sell that 100 it will let you buy 100 more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    good guide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Imma try this. You should be able to sell rune sets for a daily profit of about 300k.

Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Some few notes.
    -Make your guide a little more English, and a little less Engrish. Your spelling/grammer is pretty bad, and I didn't understand a fucking thing.
    -Bold some important things or underline some important things, this will make sure that your brains will pick it up easier as it'll be easier to read.
    -More paragraphs could do the trick, a better explained tutorial would do the trick too.

Overall, not so good guide, improve it, and it'll be like a baws.
    5.6/10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Wow this is a nice guide. Never heard of flip merchanting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminousArk View Post
    Wow this is a nice guide. Never heard of flip merchanting.
    Thank you