Thread: To Jabuuty671

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    It smelled like ass in the minecraft section, so I came here to general to find out what it was. Sure enough, I found the source:

This thread and its massive load of butthurting.
    Spam is spam by a living cock.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    fuck, all of you spammed this thread and made it complete shit! thanks everyone >.>
    Emma watson's ALT

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

Spam is spam by a living cock.
    Ahhh and here is the source of all the butthurt.

Problem solved everyone. Just plug your noses and move along and one day this kid will shower and stop butthurting so much.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

What's up with you saying that all the time? It's not cool, funny, catchy or anything. Did you hear some UK fag say it and took it from him?

And I'm pretty sure your getting far by just making music
    You need to wake up to reality kid, you need to start doing more than just making stuff and posting it on soundcloud.
    It's called an idiom, one that fits in the situation, henceforth why I use it.

Making music, recording, releasing mixtapes and meeting producers with high eminence is actually doing something.

Honestly, you need to wake up to reality. You're not even making ANY music and you say, oh I will when I get a house. I'm only 15, I have time to perfect my craft. You're not in high school anymore so you need to find something to do in your life NOW. Kinda hypocritical don't ya think?

Thanks
    It smelled like ass in the minecraft section, so I came here to general to find out what it was. Sure enough, I found the source:

This thread and its massive load of butthurting.

Good old derpderp is back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ahhh and here is the source of all the butthurt.

Problem solved everyone. Just plug your noses and move along and one day this kid will shower and stop butthurting so much.
    I like what you did there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post

Good old derpderp is back.
    Whachu talking about missy? I never left.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

It's called an idiom, one that fits in the situation, henceforth why I use it.

Making music, recording, releasing mixtapes and meeting producers with high eminence is actually doing something.

Honestly, you need to wake up to reality. You're not even making ANY music and you say, oh I will when I get a house. I'm only 15, I have time to perfect my craft. You're not in high school anymore so you need to find something to do in your life NOW. Kinda hypocritical don't ya think?
    Not not really. Because I have a plan. You just think your going to do this and get noticed? no. Nobody gets on soundcloud except nobodies like you. And my plan was to never be in music, I said it would be nice. And in case you haven't read, the reason I quit music to begin with was because I'm in school for software programming & design.

Thanks

Not not really. Because I have a plan. You just think your going to do this and get noticed? no. Nobody gets on soundcloud except nobodies like you. And my plan was to never be in music, I said it would be nice. And in case you haven't read, the reason I quit music to begin with was because I'm in school for software programming & design.
    Wonderful story broseph.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Wonderful story broseph.
    Kid thinks he knows shit.
    Last time I remember, he told me he was 13

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    dont make a thread
    do VM or PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

So you're joining a major that is filled with dudes, I'm guessing you're going to tell everyone you're gay as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

You obviously ignored what I said before. Soundcloud isn't an online community thing, in case you haven't noticed. I use it to share music without it being on a file sharing site. Maybe if you told me you quit I wouldn't have said that. You said you were breaking from it for a little while to learn, the last time I heard from you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

You obviously ignored what I said before. Soundcloud isn't an online community thing, in case you haven't noticed. I use it to share music without it being on a file sharing site. Maybe if you told me you quit I wouldn't have said that. You said you were breaking from it for a little while to learn, the last time I heard from you.
    Yes. At first I quit when I started school. Then I told you I was planning on taking lessons and getting back into it when I get space.

Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

So you're joining a major that is filled with dudes, I'm guessing you're going to tell everyone you're gay as well.
    Shut the fuck up old ass bastard freak pedophile. You don't know shit. Go fap to your dead grandma.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Yes. At first I quit when I started school. Then I told you I was planning on taking lessons and getting back into it when I get space.

Shut the fuck up old ass bastard freak pedophile. You don't know shit. Go fap to your dead grandma.
    God damn, I bet you're older than me if you're going to school for programming

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast