Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Exclamation Need Help With A.V.A Error

Hey MPGH members. I have been trying to play A.V.A for a good amount of time now, but I keep getting this error when I try to start the game. Can anyone at all help me with this???

[IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/_owXxBHUpdHc/Tc2gPuCgRqI/AAAAAAAAAG0/ZEIPb58Lnlw/AVA%3DPiece%20of%20shit%20atm.PNG[/IMG]

Please Help!!! ANYONE!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Lightbulb

a friend of mine had an error like that. he reinstalled ava and his graphic drivers and it worked !

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by mihay View Post
    a friend of mine had an error like that. he reinstalled ava and his graphic drivers and it worked !
    like that but its not the same one ._.

MY ANSWER FOR YOU IS: idk
    i bet you was playing DV ex
    it happen soon as you start the damn boat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ch1025 That's a general game error for ava meaning "DURRR I CANT RUN" Just uninstall the reactor,reinstall it,reinstall a.v.a again FROM THE REACTOR,make sure all your drivers are up to date,and your good to go. If that doesnt work and you're running on vista/7 try running it in XP compatibility mode,although you shouldnt have to
    [IMG]https://i1205.photobucke*****m/albums/bb430/VashSamaReturns/izaxvm.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Patel View Post
    Head is head bro, my dick doesn't discriminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yet you bothered to post in it, which leads me to believe that you like that sort of thing..You know..the consumption of dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by VashSama View Post
    @ch1025 That's a general game error for ava meaning "DURRR I CANT RUN" Just uninstall the reactor,reinstall it,reinstall a.v.a again FROM THE REACTOR,make sure all your drivers are up to date,and your good to go. If that doesnt work and you're running on vista/7 try running it in XP compatibility mode,although you shouldnt have to
    THATS FUCKING STUPID!
    thats all i can say

BTW I FIND A WAY HOW BUT I DONT TELL YOU
    waste your time to reinstall hahahahha
    my dont have to waste that much time ;D YOU SUCK AT IT!!
    if you BEG for my help then i will telll you how
    Last edited by Battlefield 3; 05-13-2011 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ok, please excuse my upcoming language

@VashSama ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!! THERE IS NO MOTHER FUCKING WAY I AM WASTING ANOTHER 2 DAYS OF MY FUCKING LIFE REINSTALLING THAT SHIT!!!! YES!! IT TOOK 2 MOTHER FUCKING DAYS TO INSTALL AVA...IM NOT REINSTALLING THAT.

@luojunkai123 Why not? Come on. My friend from California is begging me to play and he said that if I dont get it working by Saturday night.....he will give up on everything.....he has played everything.....and just about hated everything or got bored of it. Please just tell me how to fix that annoying error.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ch1025 You asked for help. Dont like it tough crap noob. I told you how to fix it. Try not being such a flaming douche and you might get better responses

@luojunkai123 Are you dumb as well? I had this EXACT same problem when I first started UAVA about a month after its official release. I did exactly what I told the flameasaurus @ch1025 to do and OMG WHATDDA KNOW?! IT WRKZ!!! I dont know what that specific problem is but that IS a way to fix it. Next time,kindly keep your smartass thoughts to yourself. I coulda just posted "u fail" to answer this guy but I offered help
    [IMG]https://i1205.photobucke*****m/albums/bb430/VashSamaReturns/izaxvm.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Patel View Post
    Head is head bro, my dick doesn't discriminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yet you bothered to post in it, which leads me to believe that you like that sort of thing..You know..the consumption of dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by THE NOOB SAID View Post

@luojunkai123 Are you dumb as well? I had this EXACT same problem when I first started UAVA about a month after its official release. I did exactly what I told the flameasaurus
    yes it works BUT it fucking waste your DAMN time ._.
    nee you are a noob what can i say
    Last edited by Battlefield 3; 05-14-2011 at 09:15 AM.