Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by LordInferno View Post
    wes you wouldnt happen to know where i could download the voice files for the Succubus would you wanna replace kr evies with em
    @LordInferno

I will take a look in my kr copy and get back with you.
    Btw leme get this straight, r u using mabinogi heros or vindictus?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Vindictus lol i wish i could read Korean
    edit:k sounds good to me
    Last edited by LordInferno; 05-15-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Thanks
    Hm, this project isn't discontinued, is it? D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    can you explain me how to install this??? thank

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Anyone mind to make a version without hat stockings and shirt ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks for this great job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    this mod are fine and all.. can anyone mod that is not inside of game like heavy?>?

Thanks
    Does this or is it meant to work in conjunction with the any level transformation hacks/trainers etc?

Question: Is it possible to mod the players model into the succubuss rather than using the transformation? I'm pretty sure it's not been done anywhere.
    Last edited by geckospeed; 05-20-2011 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by geckospeed View Post
    Does this or is it meant to work in conjunction with the any level transformation hacks/trainers etc?

Question: Is it possible to mod the players model into the succubuss rather than using the transformation? I'm pretty sure it's not been done anywhere.
    i would like to see that too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    this mod are fine and all.. can anyone mod that is not inside of game like heavy?>?
    heavy mods released we just need 1 more ingredient, KAROK

By the time you realize where I am you will already be trapped in my inferno

Thanks
    I managed to mod it so the model works whenever I wear sweetie bear pants, but Evie's hair and face mashes with the Succubus' hair and face =/ Anyone know how to remove the hair and face without having to use console hacks?

EDIT: Confirmed that you can use the Succubus Model by switching the files with innerarmor files, however the face and hair still remains a problem.

A pic of my evie without transformation in town (Shows face mashing each other)[IMG]https://i1106.photobucke*****m/albums/h372/MabiSmash/2011_05_25_0001.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by MetaLoid; 05-25-2011 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaLoid View Post
    I managed to mod it so the model works whenever I wear sweetie bear pants, but Evie's hair and face mashes with the Succubus' hair and face =/ Anyone know how to remove the hair and face without having to use console hacks?

EDIT: Confirmed that you can use the Succubus Model by switching the files with innerarmor files, however the face and hair still remains a problem.

A pic of my evie without transformation in town (Shows face mashing each other)[IMG]https://i1106.photobucke*****m/albums/h372/MabiSmash/2011_05_25_0001.jpg[/IMG]
    Wow nice jump in progress there. I've no experience with modding the players model or the files associated with that but is there separate files for the players hair/head? Like there is with the succu?

If there was.. you could easily alpha out the players head etc... just an idea.

On that note, how did you manage to get as far as you did? I can probably have a crack at solving the head issue if i have the succumodel working in place of my player model.
    Last edited by geckospeed; 05-26-2011 at 02:17 AM.

Thanks
    Wow nice jump in progress there. I've no experience with modding the players model or the files associated with that but is there separate files for the players hair/head? Like there is with the succu?

If there was.. you could easily alpha out the players head etc... just an idea.

On that note, how did you manage to get as far as you did? I can probably have a crack at solving the head issue if i have the succumodel working in place of my player model.
    It's quite simple to do, but if you have never done it it's probably complicated as hell xD Please remember to replace the 2 files in the bin folder that's available in the download with the ones in your en-us folder.

To get the Succubus model working as innerarmor, you need to:
    1)Download the files in the first page and locate the transformation files that turn you into Suc (Succubus_Transformation2/broken/data/models/player/darkknight). This also works for the "full" version of the Succubus (the one with no breakoffs), just choose the full folder instead of the broken folder and follow the steps from above.
    2) Now with these 5 files (there's 5 for females, 5 for males), change the name of these files into whatever your inner armor is called. For instance, to change Evie's basic inner armor to the Succubus model, rename all the "female_darkknight" files into "evy_inner_free". So in the end you should have "evy_inner_free.dx80", "evy_inner_free.dx90", "evy_inner_free.mdl", "evy_inner_free.vvd" and ""evy_inner_free.sw". Now here's the one tricky part, you MUST CHANGE THE SW you see there into "phy" OR THIS WON'T WORK
    3) Last step, take these 5 files and put them in your (en-US/data/models/player/evy) If you dont have any of these folders, go make a one and name the folder as whatever you were missing

PLEASE NOTE: You may have to completely take the data folder that was downloaded in the first page and merge it with your current data folder to get this to work, I haven't tried this mod without merging these files.

And @Gecko yeah there are files associated with head and hair, but the main issue is I CAN mod it into something else, such as a Lann's face with his hair, but not completely invisible =/ Still trying some other ways atm.

Thanks
    I've tried something like this with transformation lvl 2, but of course the hair and face is an issue.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaLoid View Post

And @Gecko yeah there are files associated with head and hair, but the main issue is I CAN mod it into something else, such as a Lann's face with his hair, but not completely invisible =/ Still trying some other ways atm.
    What are the file names to mod the evy head/facer? Edit: What i really need to know to sort the face issue out is the data folder file structure for the evy inner armor materials folder and also the names of the vmt/vtfs associated with the evy head/facer textures and models etc.
    Last edited by geckospeed; 05-26-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast