Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

THE MEGA GUIDE PT 2

Newbie Mistakes for Making Money

These are the things you don't want to do. You'll end up worse than where you started.

- Do NOT do Multistars, unless you have leet people in your union, to make money. In fact, I disapprove of overall trading unless you've been having low drops, and are over the level of 52(Thieves will reeeally have to work hard to pop you)

- Do NOT Thieve. Thieving gets you low profit, unless you rob a huge trade. Don't do it.

- Don't grind whites. Just don't do it. You lose too much gold on pots, if you, by chance don't get a drop.

- Don't scam. Don't ask why, or you shouldn't be on this forum.

- Don't buy gold. I extremely dislike the buying and selling of other people's efforts.

- Don't beg. Waste of time. People hate you. You won't get gold. Waste. Of. Time
    These are the main mistakes people make, which lead them to poorness.

Things I Would Recommend for Making Gold

- Grind greens. At my level(45) I can pick up more gold in one grind trip than pots cost me(around 240k). And if you get an item drop, you get even more profit. Green is the color of money, so grind them!!!

- Take out a small loan, enough to get pots for 3-4 grind runs. Make sure you repay it, though.

- Buy low, sell high. This is most easily accomplished with elixers, since they usually have a 'standard' price. Buy them cheaply, and sell them at the average price. FYI: Prot Elix: 50-60k, Weap Elix: 250k, Acc Elix: 35k.
    If you know the market well, you can do it with equips, and a LOT more profit can be gained that way.

- Action gets you out of poverty, not words. Do not sit there and feel sorry that you're poor. Go out, and get some gold, and in an honorable fashion. Grind greens, resell items, don't scam, disjoint, anything that you think can get you profit as long as its nothing dishonorable.
    part 1
    Last edited by Martin Johnson; 05-17-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    1st of all no more gold from job (thief of hunter ) just lvling job up but nothing gained except those things from special trade from which u make job item ... new update of job is useless and made more ppl do gold bots coz no more gold from trade ... i lvled up my acc to lvl 50 in hunter but stopped when i read on rev6 that some 1 reached 71 in hunter and went trade (not the quest from city to city ) and there weren't any npc thief that appear from game like before ... after he delivered trade gained no exp or gold (same for thief ) .. if hunter and thief killed each other they gain nothing except increasing rank of job (title next ur name in job )
    as for elixirs it differs from server to another (at zeus elix weapon at last time i logged game was 600-800k )
    THX for guide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Finally a pro silkroad player who can speak english

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well man,
    Nice guide
    I am a 7 years Silkroad online player and i play on cSro (Chinese Silkroad)!
    Which is your server? As i see you play on iSro (International Silkroad)

++++$$ ++++++++PROUD++++++++++++++++
    ++++$$++++$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$+++++TO++++++++++++++++++
    ++++$$++++$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    ++++$$+++++++++BE++++++++++++++++++
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    +++++++++G+++R+++E+++E+++K+++++++++
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You Got 0wn3D