Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
    You cant change your IP by unplugging internet and back in. You need to do it via CMD Prompt or a program. and yea dayday was called a scammer gazillion times so i think he does scam but KING could be dayday by the things he posted but we need SS evidence.
    I work at ATT as a tier1 tech support, and i know what im talking about, probably Comcast or any other Internet provider require more to drop the IP which just asigned to you, but after sometime disconnected, they assign you a new one, and sorry if the minute thing is innacurate but its just an estimated, and no offense but i just LOLed at the CMD thing, you are talking about /ipconfig release and renew, which was the thing to do with older technology but not anymore, your computer is not the one who keeps the assigned IP, its your modem, and there is no such command to tell the modem to release the IP, if you dont believe me, try doing it yourself, tell your command prompt to release your IP and check What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address to see how your attempt fails, if you fail, try the modem thing but depending your internet provider it would take 1-15 minutes to assign you a new IP.... you can try programs such as HideMyIP and they work, you just have to pay for serial cause its hard to find working cracks...
    Last edited by thetraderdude; 05-21-2011 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Lol, im telling you to GTFO. Because:

1) YOU DONT HAVE REAL VALID LEGIT PROOF.
    2) GET AN SS

Dont like Me? Damn

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aesthetic For This Useful Post:

[CA]GazaKiller (05-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
    Lol, im telling you to GTFO. Because:

1) YOU DONT HAVE REAL VALID LEGIT PROOF.
    2) GET AN SS

Here is your proof you fucking idiot and get the fuck out of my post, i dont have time to draw it in your brain with crayons and apples, if you just dont understand or dont believe dont waste my time... ill just ommit your posts and @[CA]GazaKiller 's, @++PashaAmd++ 's ones cause i just figured out that it is pointless to answer to you at the very moment im writting this, but since im already done, ill give you the proof

1.-My word, he tried to scam with me
    2.- ditdadi3's word
    3.-
    Quote Originally Posted by killu11 View Post
    Dude..wtf I gave you acc, then you went offline. You said you'd pay me. What happened? I didn't received any payments on paypal. Talk to me when you get back.
    Last edited by thetraderdude; 05-21-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by thetraderdude View Post
    Here is your proof you fucking idiot and get the fuck out of my post, i dont have time to draw it in your brain with crayons and apples, if you just dont understand or dont believe dont waste my time... ill just ommit your posts and @[CA]GazaKiller 's ones cause i just figured out that it is pointless to answer to you at the very moment im writting this, but since im already done, ill give you the proof

2.- ditdadi3's word
    3.-
    Stop mentioning me omg , we are telling u that you don't have solid proof did you fail your fucking reading test? Just because other people say he scams doesn't mean he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    -Route22- = @NOOB
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    Everyone on MPGH is legit.

Thanks
    Here is your proof you fucking idiot and get the fuck out of my post, i dont have time to draw it in your brain with crayons and apples, if you just dont understand or dont believe dont waste my time... ill just ommit your posts and @[CA]GazaKiller 's ones cause i just figured out that it is pointless to answer to you at the very moment im writting this, but since im already done, ill give you the proof

2.- ditdadi3's word
    3.-
    dude just go away plz
    Last edited by ++PashaAmd++; 05-21-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Thanks
    LOL he said I go first or wait a week until Ravallo comes back, even though he's still here :|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    @++PashaAmd++ @[CA]GazaKiller @Aesthetic @ZombieTea
    Woot!!! [KING]Demon got banned!!! and i just noticed now, what a ROFLcopter xD hahahaha
    yes im very inmature sometimes, i just wanted to scrub that in their faces and see how stupid they feel xD hahahahahaha trololo xD!!

by the way, how do i request to close a topic, sorry im noob in the forum thing, can anyone request it for me? obviously not accepted to request to close thread by any of the mentioned above xD
    Last edited by thetraderdude; 05-21-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks
    @++PashaAmd++ @[CA]GazaKiller @Aesthetic @ZombieTea
    Woot!!! [KING]Demon got banned!!! and i just noticed now, what a ROFLcopter xD hahahaha
    yes im very inmature sometimes, i just wanted to scrub that in their faces and see how stupid they feel xD hahahahahaha trololo xD!!

by the way, how do i request to close a topic, sorry im noob in the forum thing, can anyone request it for me? obviously not accepted to request to close thread by any of the mentioned above xD
    please stop mentioning me it is getting annoying..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    WhoopDiFuckingDoo, He got banned, but was it thanks to you? None of you guys had even solid SS proof that was posted in it. It was a bunch of quotes, that could have been made up. -_-

Dont like Me? Damn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
    WhoopDiFuckingDoo, He got banned, but was it thanks to you? None of you guys had even solid SS proof that was posted in it. It was a bunch of quotes, that could have been made up. -_-
    I actually made a private report on him with pics of my msn logs. That's why he is banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    /req close
    The guy is banned
    @AVGN
    @Disturbed
    @Bombsaway707

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RavalloJr For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Disturbed (05-22-2011)

Thanks
    He was already banned for scamming, three days ago.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...ams-proof.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123