Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by mefrom510 View Post
    Well he might be
    Not many people fork out $200 for a new account and trying to be the next dealer.
    Feels good to know that some people has common sense and that my time was not spent in vain...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    no one cares if it is him, if he scams then he will jsut get banned -,-

Respect List
    • Andy Six
    • Aeronyx And Aeronyx Jr
    • BenXer
    • Divine
    • Gaz
    • supercarz1991
    • Zyzz
    • 666HiddenMaster666

MSN: example-001@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    This is lacking hard evidence , so I can put that in my signature and I'm dayday? To your friend , pics or gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    -Route22- = @NOOB
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    Everyone on MPGH is legit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by thetraderdude View Post
    bump this, i want everyone to see dayday's return
    There's just not enough evidence to prove its him/her, maybe a novice trader is what you'd like to call him/her.
    Last edited by aMario Bro.; 05-20-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Doesnt mean hes new in MPGH, hes a cave dweller at Selling Stuff. He may be new here ,but he's probly been selling stuff at other Forums. The rest of your evidence is just irrelevant on how he is a scammer. If you go to the original Buying&Selling Section, there's so many newbies in it, that has a traits of what you just said in here. Some of them are willing to spend $200 for accounts and has many more accounts, has the same signature, lol you never know, KING might have a main user. In fact, I remember putting that as my signature...I guess i was a scammer back then. If you want people to believe you more, find Real Legit Proof.

Dont like Me? Damn

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aesthetic For This Useful Post:

[CA]GazaKiller (05-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i think this is just rage bs and is not true.

Thanks
    Holy FUCK, was about to deal with him, nearly lost my 1LT4 with 5 perms..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [CA]GazaKiller View Post
    This is lacking hard evidence , so I can put that in my signature and I'm dayday? To your friend , pics or gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieTea View Post
    i think this is just rage bs and is not true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
    Doesnt mean hes new in MPGH, hes a cave dweller at Selling Stuff. He may be new here ,but he's probly been selling stuff at other Forums. The rest of your evidence is just irrelevant on how he is a scammer. If you go to the original Buying&Selling Section, there's so many newbies in it, that has a traits of what you just said in here. Some of them are willing to spend $200 for accounts and has many more accounts, has the same signature, lol you never know, KING might have a main user. In fact, I remember putting that as my signature...I guess i was a scammer back then. If you want people to believe you more, find Real Legit Proof.
    I guess some persons are very stupid to understand the whole point of the this thread, they think its about flamming dayday or king.demon, and i dont blame them; and instead, i do respect that they did never dealed with him twice to realize that he was both persons, so i know its hard to believe to someone who is new, and that could be even less trustable, but thats ok, i knew it will happen, i was just hoping that i could help some people providing this information, and you know what, i just did, so ill go and sleep and bump this out untill its required, then the scammer will finish the job for me by attempting more scamming or just leaving the forum, either ways, im already happy i could help some people...

Quote Originally Posted by qw4zz View Post
    by the way, i requested this person to let me quote him at the very first post of the thread, so ill just quote him again since he is an MPGH * VIP and a lot of MEM * LVL1 trollers are claiming lack of evidence, here is your evidence, however, i know that some people will still not understand the proof, proof is my word and this guy's word, if you still dont believe, try to trade him and we will see that happens ...

Quote Originally Posted by ditdadi3 View Post
    @thetraderdude i agree with you, he tried to trade me a CPT that he "lost" the info for and when i asked to see the acc either a SS or ingame he wouldnt then he logged off.
    DOUBLE THANKS TO @ditdadi3 for letting me quote him and provide some evidence
    Last edited by thetraderdude; 05-21-2011 at 01:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Even if he is DayDay. Your evidence doesnt really help us. Get Real Legit Proof, or GTFO.

Dont like Me? Damn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Lol i doubt that could be him because it don't matter if it has the post signature almost every one has it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Reflex- For This Useful Post:

[CA]GazaKiller (05-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

NOW I AM REALLY REALLY PISSED...

I just noticed today that [KING]Demon tried to scam someone, but this seems to be an older post that went unnoticed in his thread, and im really pissed on how a bunch of morons took my warning as a flamming post, and instead of saying thanks for the warning or try to use common sense and help me out to assemble the evidence puzzle that @ditdadi3 and i gathered, they started trolling at me for my lack of proof and all the other shit they threw at me, talking about the signature when i just pointed out it was very similar, and i dare to name them here no matter i get banned cause all of this people should start using their brain before they use their mouth

@++PashaAmd++ @[CA]GazaKiller @Aesthetic @ZombieTea

And i love how those morons likes to say GTFO as if they had the power to kick people out of the way just because they want, thats so hilarious...
    Now this idiots should GTFO out of my post if they have nothing smart to say....

And here is what happened at the thread
    LINK
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...unt-200-a.html
    LINK

Quote Originally Posted by [KING]Demon View Post
    I messed up on last thread. I think I can make new one right? Anyways add my msn if you got a good account i can buy please. mpghballer@hotmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by killu11 View Post
    Dude..wtf I gave you acc, then you went offline. You said you'd pay me. What happened? I didn't received any payments on paypal. Talk to me when you get back.
    Quote Originally Posted by idontknow14 View Post
    You Got Scammed.
    Quote Originally Posted by $0WhaT ? View Post
    nooorly??? xD that dude kingsomething wanted me to be involved in hes trade by being a witness.. Just to see if no one get scammed but he dont want me to mm so i tell him get ravallo and he say no .. That guy is prob dayday something
    Quote Originally Posted by killu11 View Post
    I got my acc back, m0therfuc^er told me that it takes time for paypal for send moeny, when paypal is INSTANT!
    I should remember everyone that KingDemon tried to scam at me, he didnt wanted to use a MM and pushed really hard to give my account first, not a problem to me cause you just need to be barely smart to avoid this kind of issues, and also, he did not successfully attempted to scam ditdadi3 and it seems like failed to trade to someone else...

Quote Originally Posted by ditdadi3 View Post
    @thetraderdude i agree with you, he tried to trade me a CPT that he "lost" the info for and when i asked to see the acc either a SS or ingame he wouldnt then he logged off.
    Quote Originally Posted by qw4zz View Post

Also some people using common sense which doesnt seem to be the present within everyone...
    Quote Originally Posted by mefrom510 View Post
    Well he might be
    Not many people fork out $200 for a new account and trying to be the next dealer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    You cant change your IP by unplugging internet and back in. You need to do it via CMD Prompt or a program. and yea dayday was called a scammer gazillion times so i think he does scam but KING could be dayday by the things he posted but we need SS evidence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I just noticed today that [KING]Demon tried to scam someone, but this seems to be an older post that went unnoticed in his thread, and im really pissed on how a bunch of morons took my warning as a flamming post, and instead of saying thanks for the warning or try to use common sense and help me out to assemble the evidence puzzle that @ditdadi3 and i gathered, they started trolling at me for my lack of proof and all the other shit they threw at me, talking about the signature when i just pointed out it was very similar, and i dare to name them here no matter i get banned cause all of this people should start using their brain before they use their mouth

@++PashaAmd++ @[CA]GazaKiller @Aesthetic @ZombieTea

And i love how those morons likes to say GTFO as if they had the power to kick people out of the way just because they want, thats so hilarious...
    Now this idiots should GTFO out of my post if they have nothing smart to say....

And here is what happened at the thread
    LINK
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...unt-200-a.html
    LINK

I should remember everyone that KingDemon tried to scam at me, he didnt wanted to use a MM and pushed really hard to give my account first, not a problem to me cause you just need to be barely smart to avoid this kind of issues, and also, he did not successfully attempted to scam ditdadi3 and it seems like failed to trade to someone else...

Also some people using common sense which doesnt seem to be the present within everyone...
    Can you like STFU and don't mention me? :/
    -Route22- = @NOOB

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [CA]GazaKiller View Post
    Can you like STFU and don't mention me? :/
    GTFO out of my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    GTFO out of my thread
    Well don't fucking mention me then asshole.

edit : next time record the convo or take pics within critical points
    -Route22- = @NOOB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast