Threaded View

Thanks

I'm a Newbie,but not retarded

Alright, so I'm new to hacking. After getting a CE, 5.4 if you want to know, and playing around with it, I understand what a CE does, and some basics to how to work with it. But my problem is where some information came from. Here's what happened: For a starter hack, to just play around and get used to what type of program a CE is, and how to use it, I decided to use Silent1990 and GudSoldiers original rank hack. The one where you gain 7000 GP and unlock items. Thats great, but I really have some questions involving where some of these numbers come from, being 1073999. I know binary( I learned it in networking course), and, correct me if im wrong (I know it uses numbers and letters A-F) hexidecimal? . I know the programming concept pretty well from Javascript and C++, so I'm not a brand new beginner, but it has been a long time since I've even tried to write a script. If anyone has the time or energy to answer some questions, I'd appreciate the help. I don't want to waste your time by asking retarded questions or anything you might consider to be really basic, but there are a few questions I have. Besides, I know it's server sided, BUT, there were a few things that "caught my eye", and I really would like to create a GP hack. I'm sure I'll probaly end up doing what has been tried and failed, but being unemployed frees up my schedule. Anyway, if you could leave a way to contact you that be great.

Thanks for your previous help, and for posting the hilarious replies below for all to laugh about.
    Last edited by cchamber913; 08-21-2008 at 11:14 AM.