Thanks

TO POST OR NOT TO POST

If you download a C++ compiler and interpretor (Microsoft has this for free, but you can pay if you don't want Visual Basic, or look for another kind that's free or freeware/shareware), you could figure out how to do it. I've noticed on other sites (The reason I'm not listing the sites is because all the bypasses were patched when I found them, but for the record in the future I'll post the sites if the creator doesn't want the program/hack to leave mpgh.net) that they have earlier versions of Harolds bypass, and other bypasses. If you have some knowledge of C++, some guides (internet search), and possible a tutorial (C++ help is free online if you one again, search) you might be able to come up with something on your own. If you've done anything similar to programming, you have a concept of creating a program. Even as simple as Java or ?html?.
    Unfortunatly, I'm going to have to start with a VERY unethical idea of viewing Harold's and others' old bypasses, along with reading the bypass section here on mpgh, to figure out how to bypass. Hoping I succeed read on...

If I did come up with a bypass, I'm left with the question of releasing it. Why?? So the other gamers can search and find it?? Which could lead to another Nexon B***h fest. Not saying all guest or members will turn and post on nexon, but if the CA players don't think hacking is "out" yet, then maybe they won't be so fast to report it, or post any links to hack sites (if that was a reason). Also, some "legit gamers" do search around to see if cheating is going on, and the only way to tell is to wait for the usually cry "hakre, haker, haxor, haxr, hcerickedercker" (they can't ever spell it right) in and during CA's play. If Nexon's people/programmer's decide to research how it's happening, Nexon's programmers can read your program. If they want to see how it(the bypass) exploits their program(CA or HS), they can and probaly would.(If it was me I would see what they're up to, not only to do my job, but STOP THE WHINING F***ING MAGGOTS.) Which in turn, could patch the new bypasses --inevitable.
    But as stated in threads, if you know how, this problem might be easily overcame, even they decide to drain the hackers/glitchers accounts again SINCE we all can read the overposted threads.

My final opinion is a question, post a bypass, why not? By the looks of some of the threads' questions, some of us are either back at it, or seriously behind the ball. Why not post a bypass? I would hope the other people would be able to create their own, but if I actually felt like I could create another operating bypass, I'd probaly post for the fame and be showered in the coveted Thank You's. Maybe the bill collectors will be accepting "Thank You"s by then.
    Last edited by cchamber913; 08-23-2008 at 04:59 AM. Reason: It's waayyy too early for me right now, so bear with me with any mistakes in this post. It's early on the east coast.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    If you have a bypass, you are the owner, do what you think is better.
    If you like 100000000000000000000000 leechers posting this on all the other hacking websites, then, go ahead.
    If you want 'teach' the other people on how to do something on their own, that would be better, because the leechers would leave here.
    Well, I'm trying to do something here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I agree with Marsicano.
    Also, I noticed you sig..
    Mitch Hedburg RIP!
    [IMG]https://i141.photobucke*****m/albums/r43/Naruto_Dragon/thebestsigyk1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i141.photobucke*****m/albums/r43/Naruto_Dragon/Haseo.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Hence the learning curve!! i noticed his sig as well lol
    props!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mitch is funny as hell.
    And I'm now going to bed..
    I keep doing all nighters then fucking sleeping till 4 PM.
    I need to break this habit, especially with school starting soon.
    :/ :/ :/
    [IMG]https://i141.photobucke*****m/albums/r43/Naruto_Dragon/thebestsigyk1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i141.photobucke*****m/albums/r43/Naruto_Dragon/Haseo.png[/IMG]