Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by flabkuka View Post
    Hi Staffs/Admin, I made a paypal payment to vio**** alreadly, but fukos issint online atm i would like to start using the pb hack immediately, any admins/staff able to help me out here? i have the details of the transaction
    @flabkuka
    There is no PB VIP theres only CF vip, Fuko is also not a staff member so idk why you mention him, you have to post your confirmation code in this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-alertpay.html

and you should get VIP status within 24 hours.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Yes i know coz its my first time purchasing this vip hack so i was not sure it called cf vip, i told fuko i dont have alertpay, so he helped me via paypal, he spoke to the admin earlier and gave me the paypal address mail ,i hope u can help me because i wish to start using the hax

o well maybe i have to wait for fuko to get up from bed
    Last edited by flabkuka; 05-26-2011 at 10:38 PM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by flabkuka View Post
    Yes i know coz its my first time purchasing this vip hack so i was not sure it called cf vip, i told fuko i dont have alertpay, so he helped me via paypal, he spoke to the admin earlier and gave me the paypal address mail ,i hope u can help me because i wish to start using the hax
    Like i said above, post your confirmation code in that thread, and you will get VIP within 24 hours. any other questions contact VIP support, they are the guys in light blue.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    We just had another 4 hours of downtime. The webserver crashed and would not start back up again; so, I'll be watching it closely.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Voldemort View Post
    We just had another 4 hours of downtime. The webserver crashed and would not start back up again; so, I'll be watching it closely.
    Seems like I have resolved it. Full webserver upgrades tonight.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12