Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Departure, Gellin, Gordan, Maybe mmbob are the real coders everyone else wants to be like them. Sorry whit sorry topbalst.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post
    Departure, Gellin, Gordan, Maybe mmbob are the real coders everyone else wants to be like them. Sorry whit sorry topbalst.
    They Real Hack Coders...
    I know im not a hack coder, Neither is topblast

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    They Real Hack Coders...
    You know who made the first hack? We needa give him credit LOL

Thanks

You know who made the first hack? We needa give him credit LOL
    lolz2much ?
    But that was just memory and Directx hacks im talking about a real hack coder, Someone who can Make aimbot & Esp like its nothing...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    @Zane Slayman
    Thanks for the nice comment, But hack coder.. no, Im new to the game hack scene and still have a lot to learn, As for coding in general...I'll take that one Only because I have probably coded longer than most here, Hopefully I can pass on some knowledge to others who really want to learn.. these are thing I have done on this forum.. If you really want to see some more of my work check out my blog(not updated for awhile) at cheesydoodle.com Its older stuff I have done but it you might get some idea what I could be capable of...

General coding:
    * Cbl Checker with stats and profile image
    * D-Jector(still undetected when using Auto close) and still the most advanced with multi threaded and using custom injection methods
    * Basic PolyMorphism
    * Random EOF (give the file a different hash, NOOB calls this "Cipher")

Hack Coding:
    * Address Logger (Super Fast Algorithm)
    * HotKey Hack
    * Menu hack

Menu hack wouldn't be possible if you guys didn't help me with my questions along the way,Thanks for snippets in C++ this allowed me to convert a couple of C++ D3D functions to delphi. And pretty much everything to do with game hacking has been learnt here at this forum, before I came I never attempted game hacks.. So I have you guys to thank for the knowledge im learning about the game hacks....
    Last edited by Departure; 05-27-2011 at 11:05 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

Stephen (05-28-2011)

Thanks
    @Departure when i said you were a good hack coder i meant. You picked up CA hacking so quickly and created your own hack in another language which takes most people here maybe more than a year maybe never( Making a hack in another language.) To me you are a great hack/coder GoodJob!
    P.S- Plus a great teacher
    Edit: My Color $96000000
    Last edited by NOOBJr; 05-27-2011 at 11:10 PM.

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    They Real Hack Coders...
    Ohh, please.

I code Hack, Games, Injectors and Random stuff.

Making me a Coder. The only difference between them and Me is They took the time studying Combat Arms's Engine and I didn't. I don't wanna learn how CA works. And mmbob is good at a lot of things. I might know some of the things he knows but I just dont remember.
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

9. The Following User Says Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

++PashaAmd++ (05-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You make no sense..Are you topblast's brother?
    Good to know, shows how much you are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Is this Directed to me
    I apologise, but I don't agree. If you go to the Coder's Lounge, you'll see some real coders (and idiots). Melodia, Cho Chang (Jason), B1ackAnge1, Brinuz, Hassan are also real coders, but for another purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

Ohh, please.

Making me a Coder. The only difference between them and Me is They took the time studying Combat Arms's Engine and I didn't. I don't wanna learn how CA works. And mmbob is good at a lot of things. I might know some of the things he knows but I just dont remember.
    Of course, you know what a pointer is. He does too. oh my god ! o;

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    @freedompeace

I agree with you, Not about the people you mentioned but about being able to code things other than hacks, It shouldn't matter what language you use in coding as long as you know the basics of assembly and are familiar with the windows API's you should be able to make similar things between languages, For example I am learning the C# syntax and trying to comprehend managed code(major draw back) along with getting familiar with the .net functions. Once I find out about injecting .net apps into Native code I will make another hack in C#, But for now my mission is to keep learning the D3D side and I also started to convert the delphi menu hack into masm. I don't think I have seen a menu hack done in assembly yet so it should be a good project. Moral of the story... For you guys who have learnt your coding skills just in hack making, I suggest to try and move out a little and do other stuff as well, This will greatly improve the skills you already have.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

freedompeace (05-28-2011),Stephen (05-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    @freedompeace

I agree with you, Not about the people you mentioned but about being able to code things other than hacks, It shouldn't matter what language you use in coding as long as you know the basics of assembly and are familiar with the windows API's you should be able to make similar things between languages, For example I am learning the C# syntax and trying to comprehend managed code(major draw back) along with getting familiar with the .net functions. Once I find out about injecting .net apps into Native code I will make another hack in C#, But for now my mission is to keep learning the D3D side and I also started to convert the delphi menu hack into masm. I don't think I have seen a menu hack done in assembly yet so it should be a good project. Moral of the story... For you guys who have learnt your coding skills just in hack making, I suggest to try and move out a little and do other stuff as well, This will greatly improve the skills you already have.
    I tried that, never really tried hard. Also I never really study Delphi yet i was able to convert your code only problems were the Operations :P. Understand the basics, syntax, limitations and advantages of a programming language and you will be able to do almost anything in it. Some languages might require more things than others but the output result is the same.

Like Cheat Engine, its programming language have been change, cant remember the name :P

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Mobile App Development

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    The name was and is still Delphi... lol
    Unless he moved to C++ recently it has always been coded in Delphi...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

topblast (05-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    @Departure when i said you were a good hack coder i meant. You picked up CA hacking so quickly and created your own hack in another language which takes most people here maybe more than a year maybe never( Making a hack in another language.) To me you are a great hack/coder GoodJob!
    P.S- Plus a great teacher
    Edit: My Color $96000000
    So that will include me, I have multiply languages i can make hacks in Delphi and C++. (I think he only saying that because he learning Delphi) But the number of languages you know does not make you a any better than people who only know one. You might know 3 Languages and I might only know 1. I focus on one language while you have to focus on 3. My application might be better than your because i know my one little language Very well.

lolz2much ?
    But that was just memory and Directx hacks im talking about a real hack coder, Someone who can Make aimbot & Esp like its nothing...
    Well, one of the reasons i dont focus on "hacking" , hooking and memory editing is I am not going to Get hire for being good at hacking and be able to support a family, but I can get hire for coding games. What if i get hire by Bizzard and Make the a WoW {Dreams: World of Warcraft Blast of Fire *SLAP* : back to real life } I dont wanna be hacking some game that might get shutdown at anytime but i can be making the game and going against ALL OF YOU.

Dont worry, I will still help you learn DirectX, so they are no more simple menus (MAN I HATE THOSE)

Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post

Of course, you know what a pointer is. He does too. oh my god ! o;
    Your funny.
    Last edited by topblast; 05-28-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Mobile App Development

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    So that will include me, I have multiply languages i can make hacks in Delphi and C++. (I think he only saying that because he learning Delphi) But the number of languages you know does not make you a any better than people who only know one. You might know 3 Languages and I might only know 1. I focus on one language while you have to focus on 3. My application might be better than your because i know my one little language Very well.
    I agree, knowing a few language doesn't make you better, As a matter of fact its not the language that is the point, Programming in general is not all about syntax, Its a way of thinking and how to achieve the end results. over 5 years of delphi, I think I know the language pretty well and other languages are very similar but I will never know it as good as delphi unless I spent the amount of time as I have with Delphi on those languages, Hence the reason why I convert stuff from delphi, So I can get better skills in other language not just my own native programming language(Delphi).

P.s what application are you referring to when you said it might be better?? I don't think I have seen any apps from you yet, link me...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

Ohh, please.

Every Hack in it is public release and so is the injection Code

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast