Yeehaw

Getting Autoit to work May 27th patch

Get Autoit and run it as administrator then run your script with it
    it should work now ~~

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mengyvf View Post
    Get Autoit and run it as administrator then run your script with it
    it should work now ~~
    you can try turning off your user account controls too. i wont go indepth on that, you can google that as its pretty easy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjal3unny View Post
    you can try turning off your user account controls too. i wont go indepth on that, you can google that as its pretty easy
    so if i do that way it wont get me dced? each time i try on admin it dc me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Auto-it works just fine just as it always did... Every patch stupid people claiming shit is patched when it all works just fine... GETTING ANNOYING>

Thanks
    Nunya, calm your rage, aspects of methods of hacking technically did get fixed. I'ts pretty ignorant to believe that nothing got patched at all. There just happen to be workarounds that the Nexon team did not pick up on.

It seems to me that you only care about your pride and reputation as opposed to actually helping the community anymore. People saying that things aren't working is valid; as things really weren't working for them.

You'll have to excuse us for not being arrogant intelligent pricks like you.

And honestly, you could've chosen to not even respond to this thread at all if you're so annoyed. Keep it to yourself, nobody cares.
    Last edited by Quantitative; 05-27-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative View Post
    Nunya, calm your rage, aspects of methods of hacking technically did get fixed. I'ts pretty ignorant to believe that nothing got patched at all. There just happen to be workarounds that the Nexon team did not pick up on.

It seems to me that you only care about your pride and reputation as opposed to actually helping the community anymore. People saying that things aren't working is valid; as things really weren't working for them.

You'll have to excuse us for not being arrogant intelligent pricks like you.

And honestly, you could've chosen to not even respond to this thread at all if you're so annoyed. Keep it to yourself, nobody cares.
    As a newbie to this forum I wouldn't expect you to understand.. But when one person posts "this is patched" 99% of the time it is not, and it spawns 100 noobs posting more topics about it.

What about my post insinuated I cared about rep? Pllllease.. I do what I do because I feel like doing it.. That includes releasing mods, writing tut's, raging on DISINFO and whatever else.. BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT. *Not for rep or pride or any other reason...

Sorry but *3* people out of *thousands* saying something don't work anymore is not confirmation of such.

It's simple logic though.. If nexon wants to block Auto-it, it's not a hard thing to do. Hackshield can blacklist the process just like it does with consoles and that would be the route they take. If they want to block it, they will do JUST THAT.

This shit about Vindictus somehow stopping Auot-it hotkeys from responding is rediculous.
    Last edited by DanK; 05-27-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    As a newbie to this forum I wouldn't expect you to understand.. But when one person posts "this is patched" 99% of the time it is not, and it spawns 100 noobs posting more topics about it.

What about my post insinuated I cared about rep? Pllllease.. I do what I do because I feel like doing it.. That includes releasing mods, writing tut's, raging on DISINFO and whatever else.. BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT. *Not for rep or pride or any other reason...

Sorry but *3* people out of *thousands* saying something don't work anymore is not confirmation of such.

It's simple logic though.. If nexon wants to block Auto-it, it's not a hard thing to do. Hackshield can blacklist the process just like it does with consoles and that would be the route they take. If they want to block it, they will do JUST THAT.

This shit about Vindictus somehow stopping Auot-it hotkeys from responding is rediculous.
    First of all, nobody has said that it was OUTRIGHT PATCHED, they've only said that they've experienced problems with, sometimes the inability to use, various hacking methods.

How people read and interpret their input is up to the individual(s) and not the fault of the other individual who posted or community. It's up to other members of the community to perhaps give positive feedback or constructive criticism so that the community doesn't look bad.

If people are having problems, saying "Every patch stupid people claiming shit is patched when it all works just fine... GETTING ANNOYING" doesn't help anyone does it?

And clearly "Auto-it works just fine just as it always did" is not a true statement if people that have been using it 100% without a problem, prior to certain events (i.e. updates) are having trouble now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    First of all, nobody has said that it was OUTRIGHT PATCHED, they've only said that they've experienced problems with, sometimes the inability to use, various hacking methods.

How people read and interpret their input is up to the individual(s) and not the fault of the other individual who posted or community. It's up to other members of the community to perhaps give positive feedback or constructive criticism so that the community doesn't look bad.

If people are having problems, saying "Every patch stupid people claiming shit is patched when it all works just fine... GETTING ANNOYING" doesn't help anyone does it?

And clearly "Auto-it works just fine just as it always did" is not a true statement if people that have been using it 100% without a problem, prior to certain events (i.e. updates) are having trouble now.
    Just like last patch when all kinds of leechers came out of the woodwork saying .hfs editing was patched... Now, that was far from true wasn't it?

Thanks
    The HFS files WERE indeed modified in an attempt by Nexon to patch the game. Whether if it was or wasn't to block people from modifying the HFS files, it certainly did inhibit the ability to modify the files by some users. THAT is a fact.

It wasn't until people stated otherwise and supported the people having problems, that the situation was taken care of.

They didn't have to necessarily tell the people HOW they got their HFS files working, but to simply state that theirs were working is enough to clarify. No need for rants and complaining about "noobs". And it's then up to them if they want to tell them what they did to get it working.
    Last edited by Quantitative; 05-27-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The HFS files WERE indeed modified in an attempt by Nexon to patch the game. Whether if it was or wasn't to block people from modifying the HFS files, it certainly did inhibit the ability to modify the files by some users. THAT is a fact.

It wasn't until people stated otherwise and supported the people having problems, that the situation was taken care of.

They didn't have to necessarily tell the people HOW they got their HFS files working, but to simply state that theirs were working is enough to clarify. No need for rants and complaining about "noobs". And it's then up to them if they want to tell them what they did to get it working.
    You are full of shit.. The only changes made at all to any .hfs was to add the new skills and game content. They did not change anything to "block" them.

Obviously when the game updates and adds content to the .hfs files you are gonna need to do your edits on the new ones... The same vzipflip worked, the same hfssign method worked, everything was the same otherwise. I had a mod released within an hour using exactly the same methods as before...

And every other patch/update all you have needed to do was re-copy the modded files into the .hfs directory..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Guys calm down. This is a simple tutorial thread. Just ignore each other and go watch some comedy to become unpissed

Thanks
    You are full of shit.. The only changes made at all to any .hfs was to add the new skills and game content. They did not change anything to "block" them.

Obviously when the game updates and adds content to the .hfs files you are gonna need to do your edits on the new ones... The same vzipflip worked, the same hfssign method worked, everything was the same otherwise. I had a mod released within an hour using exactly the same methods as before...

And every other patch/update all you have needed to do was re-copy the modded files into the .hfs directory..
    Learn how to read "Whether if it WAS OR WASN'T to block people from modifying the HFS files"

Oh no, somebody (me) that doesn't like Nunya, THE WORLD IS OVER!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Learn how to read "Whether if it WAS OR WASN'T to block people from modifying the HFS files"

Oh no, somebody (me) that doesn't like Nunya, THE WORLD IS OVER!
    Maybe you should learn to speak coherently.

What exactly did you mean by this statement then?
    The HFS files WERE indeed modified in an attempt by Nexon to patch the game
    And when did I say that I did not like you? Or imply that it would even matter? Calm down boy, the world will end when the time is right.

Thanks
    Maybe you should learn to speak coherently.

What exactly did you mean by this statement then?

And when did I say that I did not like you? Or imply that it would even matter? Calm down boy, the world will end when the time is right.
    1. There WAS an attempt to patch it since the older VZipFlip and hfssign don't work with the new HFS files, how would you explain that?

2. Learn 2 read. I said I didn't like YOU.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Uh I guess trying to break this up = failure >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast