Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Did anyone here complain on Nexon forums?

So the front page of Nexon forums is pretty much all people complaining about their "legits" being banned. I highly doubt all of them are truly legit, so I'm just wondering which of them are actually MPGH hackers who know why they got banned but are feigning innocence in hopes to get their accounts unbanned.

Thanks
    probably only the ppl who recently joined the forums are hackers QQing. The rest of the ppl who are known forumers who are seen before, those i trust are legit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well there are people with 100+ post count on the Nexon forums claiming to be banned... so either the Cheating Detector is really crappy, or they are lying
    [IMG]https://i204.photobucke*****m/albums/bb62/Catastrophe7_2007/w_2Flf.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    theres a few 100+ posters who are legit that got banned junglething, renissa, ultimatex, eiber. the rest ive never seen before ever.

Thanks
    I'd laugh if TheEvilestTwin gets wrongly banned. Out of all the supposedly legit people, he or she is the one I am most familiar with due to the person's many forum posts, especially when it comes to us cheaters. He or she seems to be happy everytime someone gets banned. I also wonder if that person is actually a 100% legitimate player who, despite of being here and seeing how easy it is to cheat in the game, chooses to be a white knight type of personality on the forums and not cheat in the game No offense I hope TheEvilestTwin (I'm pretty sure you'll find this post sooner or later), I'm just wondering lol! You're always welcome to be a cheater once you learn that Nexon doesn't really care if your account is cheat free or not
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by richard1001 View Post
    theres a few 100+ posters who are legit that got banned junglething, renissa, ultimatex, eiber. the rest ive never seen before ever.
    How do YOU know they are legit? Cuz they have 100+ posts on official??? I have 1000 posts... Cuz they say so??? I'm 100% legit too I said so on official.... Are you on their PC's???

They are ALL most likely NOT legit..

Thanks
    Because ive played with them legitly many times as well as FatalX7 & other. Im just saying that they're more believable than all those random posters who came out of no where right after the ban. im not saying that im 100% sure they dont hack.

Thanks
    If you hack, get banned and then QQ about legitimacy regardless of which of your accounts got banned. You are a moron.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    FatalX7 got banned?
    [IMG]https://i204.photobucke*****m/albums/bb62/Catastrophe7_2007/w_2Flf.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Oh, i meant fatal played with em, especially eiber.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well hackers don't keep hacking forever, they eventually will want to become legit and play with other legits.

Besides, most of these people probably never hacked on their mains, but got banned because they were sending money from their botting accounts to the main.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe8 View Post
    FatalX7 got banned?
    FatalX7 is a Mad Dog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm willing to bet 100% of the people banned are not legit in some way.. I've seen this over and over again on every game I've ever played....

I could claim legit and cry to Nexon if I wanted but I just accept it and move on... My official forum post count is in the 1000+ category, I'm pretty well known.. My forum account been since beta... etc... etc.. etc..

You never know whos telling you the truth on the internet.. And I don't care if you played with them a lot it don't mean jack shit..

For another example I was in a guild with 50+ members online at once a lot of the time. I had a friend list of about 30 people... I would go legit and play with my friends and guild every day, farming mats doing Raid's etc... But then what none of them knew was that also every day I was deleting my friend list, and running bots for hours at a time..

Seriously, if it's on the internet, you don't know shit about them.

Thanks
    You're right about that, but to the friends i know irl being banned, it doesnt explain how they were banned as well, especially since i've brought them into playing vindy and they're in the lvl 20s as well, enjoying the game as a newbie. Only possible conclusion there is either falling victim to pug hackers or just the shitty carpet banning

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dahpain197 View Post
    Good Post :3

Good Post :3
    Good spam :3