Thanks

How to install mods

Hey
    Ive downloaded a mod called quickscope which should basicly make it easier getting the perfect quickscope everytime. When i downloaded it i got a file with alot of folders, Quickscope-maps-mp-gametypes and in this folder i got a file called _ranks. In there i got a lot of scripts but how to i install them ?
    Another thing i downloaded was AIW which should be some kind of aimbot/wh, the only file i got there was a file called AIW.dll, what to do with that one?
    Xini

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Soz dude, but I've got to say this is kind of a stupid post. You clearly don't know anything.

aIW is an abbreviation for alterIWnet that is an alternative IWnet
    The mod you have is a mod you load with a program called MW2 Liberation that will get you banned.

Don't just make a profile for this forum and post. Try googling hte things you have found since you don't even know what it is...
    Can't some admin give this guy a special rank for this post.

The lines in my Steam are i's

Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Thanks
    Haha oke now i feel stupid ofc but well thought it woudl work without liberation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    DLL hacking is kinda outdated since it is very easy to detect. Soz if i was rude but it is kinda frustrating with a thread about stuff that there are 100's of threads about.

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    *sigh*

aiw.dll is to be injected via injector such as Perx or Winject (search for them on the forums)

I am assuming you are using Fuko's ESP and Aimbot so press delete for it to come up ingame..

For the rest of your post, I dont even understand what the fuck you are talking about, link me to the thing you downloaded.