Thread: Car

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post

Considering my Uncle works for a Ford dealer ship and %60 of their stock is imported from Germany, you should shut your mouth. And I cut myself all the time because I'm not MPGH popular. Iverson is just a spammer. He's been here that long and only 2 rep bars? Kid needs a life.

@Antagonist I believe a moped would be more realistic than a golf cart.
    You're a fucking retard, nuff said. Sourcing from foreign suppliers doesn't mean that their cars aren't built in the US. Pretty sure you're uncle isn't claiming that ford imports their cars from Germany.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Considering my Uncle works for a Ford dealer ship and %60 of their stock is imported from Germany, you should shut your mouth. And I cut myself all the time because I'm not MPGH popular. Iverson is just a spammer. He's been here that long and only 2 rep bars? Kid needs a life.

@Antagonist I believe a moped would be more realistic than a golf cart.
    you have been here for a month...this is my alt and its been here longer then you. ok there parts. are manufactured but the cars are put together here. and the ford company he works at makes the hot wheels
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

You're a fucking retard, nuff said. Sourcing from foreign suppliers doesn't mean that their cars aren't built in the US. Pretty sure you're uncle isn't claiming that ford imports their cars from Germany.
    I never said their not made in the US anymore shitface. Stop implying things. I said they are also made in other countries now.

And the only reason I knew this is because I asked him advice on cars.

@[The]aussy1995 This account was registered in May 2011. That is all you know, so you shouldn't be calling people new or old when you don't know shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I never said their not made in the US anymore shitface. Stop implying things. I said they are also made in other countries now.

@[The]aussy1995 This account was registered in May 2011. That is all you know, so you shouldn't be calling people new or old when you don't know shit.
    i know your gay with your pink font!
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Shouldn't run your mouth when you didn't read to what I responded to, the kid said ford makes most of their cars in countries like Korea. Of course Ford and pretty much every other car company in the world makes cars in different countries as well as marketing under sub brands which is why Ford releases their cars under the guise of being a Mazda. Doesn't mean US fords are from Korea
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    i know your gay with your pink font!
    Nice comeback. You made me lol irl.

@iverson954360 And I know that, but that child was implying on buying a Ford with a rebel flag as if it's "American"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

@iverson954360 And I know that, but that child was implying on buying a Ford with a rebel flag as if it's "American"
    i was implying confed flag looks cool. i like the design but i would also have an american flag right next to it because i love my country
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Pretty sure the F-250 is one of the most "American" cars to come out of Ford Motoring.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

[The]aussy1995 (05-29-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    The F-250 sources 75% of its parts from North America and is built in US. Pretty sure its an American vehicle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    i was implying confed flag looks cool. i like the design but i would also have an american flag right next to it because i love my country
    I am now implying you wear wrangler, watch Nascar, and have a secret crush on your sister.

@Iversonbunchofnumbers Goodnight. You have delighted me long enough. You are not understanding that I am in no way calling Ford unamerican.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nissan Maxima or Chrysler 200
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I am now implying you wear wrangler, watch Nascar, and have a secret crush on your sister.

@Iversonbunchofnumbers Goodnight. You have delighted me long enough. You are not understanding that I am in no way calling Ford unamerican.
    You called the F-250 unamerican. Do you even know what you yourself are saying.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

i wear nike shorts/jordans with american eagle jeans. not there shirts i wear detroit tigers/cheifs team shirts! i have a few i guess american eagle 2 that i only wear when i go out. other wise i wear team football camp and lifting shirts. i do watch nascar the first 50 laps and last 50. i go for jr because of sr who i wish was still alive. he is a legend. happy johnson and jr are on the same team tho...winning for sure. then also i don't have a sister nor do i have a crush on any of my reletives as i don't really have all that many girls i am related to and talk to. as i read that i also wanted to add i wear a lot of underarmor cloths. and shoes. but latley i havn't really worn anything other then my kakies and red shirt. or black pants and white shirt with tie. both my jobs uniforms.
    Last edited by [The]aussy1995; 05-29-2011 at 10:50 PM.
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Here's an idea guys. Stop fucking flamming and get on topic

OT: All you need is 2-2.5k more

And here's mine:
    This is the Pagani Zonda C12. $350k and only 12 produced a year
    Last edited by VashSama; 05-29-2011 at 10:50 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1205.photobucke*****m/albums/bb430/VashSamaReturns/izaxvm.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Patel View Post
    Head is head bro, my dick doesn't discriminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yet you bothered to post in it, which leads me to believe that you like that sort of thing..You know..the consumption of dick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123