Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    i thought they said not to talk about this??

I didnt copy past because i just added 2 little parts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post
    Everyone that did the Wiki so far have done an awesome job. It's getting to the point where we've almost covered everything so were going threw it again and adding more detail and information.

It seemed to me as if he was in a previous post.
    Because you keep applying I did less works because I had less edits. Which annoys the crap out of me. I did my fair share.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-10-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    @noob555
    Well, so is mine.

I killed human beings, saw my best friend killed in a war, grew into a massive depression and tried to kill myself. Then while I am cured of suidical thoughts. I still thoughts about going to war and dying in conflict. I'm still lonely and a mere 20 years old farmer who barely makes enough money to survive while you and others are successful.

But I would have to say, hold your chin up and keep moving forward, because if you stop and wallows in your pain and suffering, you'll regret it dearly.

Little speech to motivate you. <<;
    hmm maybe i havnt experienced real pain yet :O
    thanks for the advice D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    hmm maybe i havnt experienced real pain yet :O
    thanks for the advice D:
    Pain is only pain when you believe it is pain.

Quote Originally Posted by burgessSr View Post

Said clearly to not post the link to the wiki, said nothing about discussing it.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-10-2011 at 09:58 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

noob555 (06-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Because you keep applying I did less works because I had less edits. Which annoys the crap out of me. I did my fair share.

I don't mean to apply it that way. I checked the users list and it said you did 15 edits. Then I checked what you had edited and the only big thing you edited was the Assault Rifle page. I'm not saying you didn't do less work, The Assault Rifle page looked as if it had been a LOT of work, But your portraying it as if you did everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post

I don't mean to apply it that way. I checked the users list and it said you did 15 edits. Then I checked what you had edited and the only big thing you edited was the Assault Rifle page. I'm not saying you didn't do less work, The Assault Rifle page looked as if it had been a LOT of work, But your portraying it as if you did everything.
    I didn't, I clearly created a firm stance of what I did. I said what I edited, you applied that the AR page was the only 'big thing' I did. But did you even look that I created the General Page or even edits paragraphs and such in the maps/gameplay page.

I clearly said that I worked hard and that you should stop assuming things. I didn't applied that I did better or more, I said that I did more things compare to others, but I edited less pages because of it. I also said that everyone did a wonderful before and even now I still said that. A wiki is a community project, a person can't do it alone, it's called a wiki for a reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessSr View Post

We can talk about it we just can't give link.

I didn't, I clearly created a firm stance of what I did. I said what I edited, you applied that the AR page was the only 'big thing' I did. But did you even look that I created the General Page or even edits paragraphs and such in the maps/gameplay page.

I clearly said that I worked hard and that you should stop assuming things. I didn't applied that I did better or more, I said that I did more things compare to others, but I edited less pages because of it. I also said that everyone did a wonderful before and even now I still said that. A wiki is a community project, a person can't do it alone, it's called a wiki for a reason.
    @Bear Jew It came off to me as you saying that you did more work. I'm sorry for assuming. But it could easily be portrayed as you saying you did more work then others.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 06-10-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345