Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation Your Basic Need to Know!

This post may be spam to some of you and some of you it may inform you! I am hoping it will help some of you get banned less...
    READ FIRST: Please don't post flaming this is stupid stuff or spam it up, it may be obvious stuff to you, but maybe it will help someone else, so PLEASE respect my thread as i would do the same to yours.

Basic need to know information:
    1. If someone says your hacking...don't laugh at them or agree to it.
    2. If you see a gun on the ground that has been shop hacked then i suggest you not pick it up because it may keep a record that you used it and you may get demoted!
    3. Do not make your hacks look obvious (specially on Killcam matches)...ex. Staying in a wall, staying high in the sky, or be somewhere nobody else can get to (aka you flew to get there)
    4. Don't make yourself unkillable (staying high in the sky where everyone can see you but not kill you) ex. After 10 or so kills, just go die once so it isn't as obvious.
    5. Don't be a jackass because that pisses people off and makes them want to kill you even more (meaning they pay more attention to you than anyone)
    6. Never advertise a hacking website in game...(you could get screenshotted and sent in)
    7. (I hope you not this dumb) Never ask a nexon member how to hack/ where to get them
    8. If you know a glitch on a map, try to just post it on here if you wish, but do not leak it out on the map (gets alot of people doing it and makes it obvious when everyone is using the glitch.)

MPGH Need to know-
    1. Never beg for a hack or post a thread asking for one ( that shows your a dumb leeching noob.) Just be patient, they will get to it when they get time. NOTE: It is free! be happy. Otherwise, make your own.
    2. When a hack is released and you like, be sure to let the creator know its good and you like it. ( it makes them feel good and motivates them to create more)
    3. Do not double post, triple post...etc.. It just gets annoying, if so just edit your post and add more
    4. Do not post a thread EVER without using the search button, that gets really annoying. (Unless your posting a program)
    5. Don't complain about anyone's hacks, ( If you don't like it just delete it, no need to flame and get an unneeded argument going.)
    6. Don't be a dumbass noob and put a virus in a fake bypass/hacker ( we will find it....so just don't waste your time)

Thats all that i can think of at the moment, i hope that helps someone ( If any MPGH member feels this is a waste of a thread or seems so obvious it doesn't need to be here, please feel free to close it.)
    Last edited by instructer8; 08-25-2008 at 10:34 PM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to instructer8 For This Useful Post:

ArbitraryDrone (08-27-2008),Bangue (08-26-2008),coolboy99999999 (08-29-2008),cydher (09-22-2008),evil123 (08-27-2008),eviltim66 (08-25-2008),halofreak (10-14-2008),Hautkopf1488 (08-26-2008),kevi3434 (08-25-2008),kill3r002 (08-27-2008),kingpop91770 (08-25-2008),logitech1337 (08-26-2008),masterall555 (08-26-2008),spazmeister (08-26-2008),trickglichdude (09-02-2008),yakawoo11 (08-25-2008)

Thanks
    Nice poem dude! XD but really to make poeple see this you should put in tittle [Release]Dave's Bypass! this way those leechers will get your attention.
    I HELPED? RAISE MY HABAMON AND THANK ME+REP!<("."<) <("."^) ^("."^) (^".")^ (^".")> (>".")> Makarena!!!
    Wanna pick up on me!? t("-"t) You!!!

FEED MY TURKEY SO IT GROWS ENOUGH FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Thanks
    Thanx for writing this, as others said.. it probably wont get read or payed attention too, but good effort.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drag View Post
    My friends are all on my team. :]
    team-fuck* much?
    *from elitevision

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    If your talking about my sig, I'm not shortening it.
    Also, it is not that long.
    Actually there is someone with like 30 "user" sigs that makes his sig like a foot long.

END THE FED

Thanks
    Thanks for all the positive feedback and i hope i did help someone out there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    great info should get leechers to be more careful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I think this should be stickied... MOD!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    So many people have acclaimed to take a "video" or "screenshot" of me hacking.
    Then they laugh as they say "enjoy your ban noob"
    And as they say that I snipe their faces off.
    Also, I only hack when I'm with my friends in the same room.
    It adds to the fun.
    :]
    LOL, ive goten that so many times, its hilarious, BTW, theres a spot, in pump jack, where you can get to with superjump, its right above ALPHA spawn, well, almost beside it, they cant see you ever, and you can just kill tehm off one by one, its acutally funny, cause they walk right by you, and you just snipe them xD, you have to jump ontop of there spawn, then go over to the right side, there should be a ledge, just turn on your super then jump, and BAM, your in
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    Hahaha, awshum thread. I needed a good laugh :P I need to try these once hacks are back out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpop91770 View Post
    Agreed. =)
    i(h) agree(h) to(h) yo(h) agreeing(h) wit(h) his(h) message(h) saying(h) that(h) he(h) thinks(h) its(h) totally(h) true(h) (h)

LOL PARDON THE (h)'s I WAS BOREDDDD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by instructer8 View Post
    This post may be spam to some of you and some of you it may inform you! I am hoping it will help some of you get banned less...
    READ FIRST: Please don't post flaming this is stupid stuff or spam it up, it may be obvious stuff to you, but maybe it will help someone else, so PLEASE respect my thread as i would do the same to yours.

2. If you see a gun on the ground that has been shop hacked then i suggest you not pick it up because it may keep a record that you used it and you may get demoted!
    3. Do not make your hacks look obvious (specially on Killcam matches)...ex. Staying in a wall, staying high in the sky, or be somewhere nobody else can get to (aka you flew to get there)
    4. Don't make yourself unkillable (staying high in the sky where everyone can see you but not kill you) ex. After 10 or so kills, just go die once so it isn't as obvious.
    5. Don't be a jackass because that pisses people off and makes them want to kill you even more (meaning they pay more attention to you than anyone)
    6. Never advertise a hacking website in game...(you could get screenshotted and sent in)
    7. (I hope you not this dumb) Never ask a nexon member how to hack/ where to get them
    8. If you know a glitch on a map, try to just post it on here if you wish, but do not leak it out on the map (gets alot of people doing it and makes it obvious when everyone is using the glitch.)

MPGH Need to know-
    1. Never beg for a hack or post a thread asking for one ( that shows your a dumb leeching noob.) Just be patient, they will get to it when they get time. NOTE: It is free! be happy. Otherwise, make your own.
    2. When a hack is released and you like, be sure to let the creator know its good and you like it. ( it makes them feel good and motivates them to create more)
    3. Do not double post, triple post...etc.. It just gets annoying, if so just edit your post and add more
    4. Do not post a thread EVER without using the search button, that gets really annoying. (Unless your posting a program)
    5. Don't complain about anyone's hacks, ( If you don't like it just delete it, no need to flame and get an unneeded argument going.)
    6. Don't be a dumbass noob and put a virus in a fake bypass/hacker ( we will find it....so just don't waste your time)

Thats all that i can think of at the moment, i hope that helps someone ( If any MPGH member feels this is a waste of a thread or seems so obvious it doesn't need to be here, please feel free to close it.)
    Although all of this is quite common knowledge, it is a good post and should help alot of people out, good points and tips man. Kudos!

Thanks
    Way to go!!! An antiflamer~!!!! So that makes it like 1 antiflamer to like a million flamers and jerk leechers

Thanks
    thanks guys, i hope everyone reviews these after the patch, cause i already see stuff about making hacks and hacks not working and stuff, they must keep forgetting they are free (except for the VIP hack)

Thanks
    hehe good info but most choobs are too lazy to pay attention to these, so they go strait for the "New Thread" button lols

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by instructer8 View Post

MPGH Need to know-

yeh i do the same, i dont make it obvious that im hacking. good info for beginners at hacking.

Goals:

20 posts [X]

50 posts [X]

150 posts [ ]

300 posts [ ]

500 posts [ ]

1000 posts [ ]

Be called a haxer in Combat Armz [X]

Be called a haxer in Crossfire [X]

Be called a haxer in Soldier Front [X]

Be called a hacker in Blackshot [ ]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast