Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Wheres your common sense?

Right, so I was browsing about the WarRock section and I see more and more noobs having trouble.. with the same thing. I know that theres numerous topics but I'm still going to give you the information. Your ANTIVIRUS sometimes blocks the hacks, right, sometimes when you download a hack your antivirus will delete it, also when injecting the antivirus might stop the hack from injecting which will then shutdown your WarRock... the solution; Turn off/disable your antivirus for the duration of your play time, some antiviruses even have a 'Game Mode' which will allow hacks to proceed without interruption.
    Need any help? - jellybean2k9@hotmail.co.uk
    Add me on Xbox - iCurlyNugget
    Or just inbox me on MPGH

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car."

Thanks
    Well, in my case, my AVG trial had expired, and was still blocking. I never thought it would do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thats probably your firewall then
    Need any help? - jellybean2k9@hotmail.co.uk
    Add me on Xbox - iCurlyNugget
    Or just inbox me on MPGH

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car."

Thanks
    Well no, I just explained what my issue was, I kinda assumed you made this topic also directing at the topic I made about not being able to run the hacks properly.

I was saying that some people may not know that Virus Protection even when EXPIRED still can stop these hacks from actually injecting. I was one of those people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    well..i HAVE disabled my antivirus, but mine still crashes and closes down warrock sometimes randomly, and ALWAYS when the scoreboard is opened manually or automatically.

Thanks
    Probably is a issue with the hack itself, or the injector you are using. Make sure you have the correct injector for either x32bit or x64bit. Also some features on hacks DO cause warrock to crash. If warrock crashes on starting up after injecting the hack, the hack is no good anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Spuffeld View Post
    Probably is a issue with the hack itself, or the injector you are using. Make sure you have the correct injector for either x32bit or x64bit. Also some features on hacks DO cause warrock to crash. If warrock crashes on starting up after injecting the hack, the hack is no good anymore.
    yeah thats what i was thinking, i dont know though. im using the faith injector atm because its the only one ive found that can actually inject my hack in the first place. and i am running windows 7 64 bit. plus, it doesnt crash straight away, its always seemingly random :/ thanks for the input man.

EDIT: the creator of the hack is sure that it has not been detected.
    Last edited by privatejk1; 05-31-2011 at 12:07 PM.