Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Exclamation BUGS FIXES, POLISH...AND A NEW HUD?

Listen up Soldiers!

We will soon be rolling out a new update, this update focuses on fixing some of those crafty bugs and putting polish on some features that already work. Now we know this update may sound pretty average but it is in fact far from it.

Also included in this update are changes to something you use every time you play, no matter what class, vehicle or weapon you use. The Heads Up Display... or HUD as most people call it. These changes stem from monitoring our player base and seeing how you use the HUD and what you are used to, and one of the biggest factors we noticed is that a lot of our players are also Bad Company 2 players.

From this we took elements from the Bad Company 2 HUD, among other things, taking into account the display size and placement to give you a clearer and more informative HUD to aid you while you are on the battlefield.

• Your Soldier
      Your soldier information can now be seen in the top left corner sporting whatever gear you are wearing at the time. You will also notice your soldiers level/rank along with a progression bar displaying how close you are to leveling up.
    • Server Admin messages
      Server admin messages can be seen to the left center of the screen. These are messages that the server or server admin announces to people in the game.
    • Chat
      Game chat can be found to the lower left hand side above the minimap. This will display the chat from all players and also include team messages such as "Enemy spotted!" or "I need ammo!"
    • Minimap, Firebase Status and Tickets
      The Minimap, Firebase status and Tickets have been moved from the top right hand side of the screen to the bottom left hand side of the screen, where you would find it in Bad Company 2 to make the use of the HUD more familiar.
    • Equipment
      Your equipment is still found in the bottom center of the screen, however this has been slightly compressed and only displays the equipment slots in use, leaving out any empty slots for a cleaner and more efficient look.
    • Health and Ammo
      Health and Ammo are no longer separated to individual sides of the screen. You can now see your health and ammo status simply by glancing to the bottom right of the HUD allowing you to more efficiently assess your needs.
    • Kill Feed
      The kill feed is now displayed in the upper right corner of the HUD, this allows the kill feed to be displayed clearly away from the text posted by Admins and your own kills now show up in gold text. You don't want your frags go unnoticed after all.

See a clean image of the HUD
    HERE!

• Scoreboard
      The scoreboard has been updated to do several things.
      It now displays the class of all players in the game and with a transparent background you can keep any eye on your enemies while admiring your epic scores.

• Killcam
      The details of the killcam have been moved to the bottom of the screen as opposed to the top and like the scoreboard has transparent background.

Last edited by Lunatic; 05-30-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks
    WOW! very nice!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    since I want my e-dick bigger ima spam threads aswell and start posting news

WOW! very nice!
    User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    that pretty nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    looks much better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yea its a good update I am looking forward to it