Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

quit public botting plz/use your brain

Ok on the nex forums label ( suspicious activity )some players have been {botting} doing red tyrant on hero mode which is fine but they are forgetting to put private on their boats.Come on people use your brains on this one.BTW whoever it is ;is going to be banned all characters cause I think alternumnuts told OP to report it.

I have no feelings if you get banned on this one ,whomever it is, you should never public hack.
    Last edited by dragon73; 06-02-2011 at 03:23 PM.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Could be gold farming sites, some of them don't bother doing that either. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Naked lanns seen today (Around 20) I actually Whispered some and told them not to be obvious I actually got a "lolsorry". note this is IDLING IN TOWN ASWELL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittycatcat View Post
    Naked lanns seen today (Around 20) I actually Whispered some and told them not to be obvious I actually got a "lolsorry". note this is IDLING IN TOWN ASWELL.
    This is the reason that when I bot ,I'm always near my comp.Sometimes I watch TV and have my laptop within eyes distance in case I get sent to town.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This all started when someone said that you have a higher chance of ban if you always run private boats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    lol silly silly noobs :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    i always see nudes , it just obvious no matter how many threads we make they just dont listen !

Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    This is the reason that when I bot ,I'm always near my comp.Sometimes I watch TV and have my laptop within eyes distance in case I get sent to town.
    i had this problem b4 , but it was my net now i just let it run all day but i reached the cap now i just farm gold
    Last edited by roberthunder; 06-02-2011 at 09:39 PM.
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    lol what i do is when im botting i at least have nooby gear on (veteran set and short sword and wooden shield) :P makes it less obvious

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    They gotta LRN2FORMAL (or any set thats just for looks, aka DOESN'T BREAK)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittycatcat View Post
    Who cares about been naked? Doesn't prove anything. But well, they could do like me and go in some channel higher than 100.

BUT, seeing things like that:

Empowered Stone
    42 18000 SgtNatko 0 times 23 Hr(s) 0/0
    100▲ 18000 SgtNatko 0 times 23 Hr(s) 0/0
    100▲ 19999 xCore 0 times 10 Hr(s) 0/0
    100▲ 20000 ELOIC 0 times 8 Hr(s) 0/0
    100▲ 20000 Engphys 0 times 7 Hr(s) 0/0

Exquisite Iron Ore
    75 55998 DJake 0 times 1 Hr(s) 0/0
    77 55998 Koiden 0 times 1 Hr(s) 0/0
    63 65000 AzianBoiMark 0 times 6 Hr(s) 0/0

Superior Iron Ore
    100▲ 14400 Ariaaaa 0 times 23 Hr(s) 0/0
    97 14887 Commodity 0 times 23 Hr(s) 0/0
    100▲ 14887 Commodity 0 times 23 Hr(s) 0/0

It freaking piss me off. Selling 3 x 100 empowered stone, really? Someone playing legit wouldn't be able to get 100 in one week. Sell at most 40 PER STACK.. for the sake of god. Stupid leechers.

Oh, and people who don't know how to fuking undercut.. they undercut you by 2k, and then they got undercut by 1k, so they freaking undercut again by 1k and it's going on.. How stupid it is. If the people was smart enough to undercut only by 100, or something like, we could have a fixed price for items.
    Not something like empowered ore where the price is between 15k and 45k.
    Last edited by omagad00; 06-03-2011 at 09:22 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omagad00 For This Useful Post:

howeryu (06-04-2011),speedingz (06-03-2011)

Thanks
    well, a bunch of the idling in towns naked is not their fault. i find myself being kicked to town a lot of the time when botting (yes, i do both private and single person parties). mostly happens when the servers are overloaded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just a note: If you fail a +10 weapon enhance (on a high level weapon), you will get refunded around 70 empowered stones.

Thanks
    oh what lol i been feeding the npc all my empowered stones

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Pitchforks pitchforks can be purchase here... lets burn em nubs.. It probably gold farmers or something and PS guys private is only1 click away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Pitchforks pitchforks can be purchase here... lets burn em nubs.. It probably gold farmers or something and PS guys private is only1 click away.
    Not to mention who even cares, they most likely dont even speak english, maybe use your brain before posting threads like this eh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast