Hybrid View

Thanks

Can't inject anything

My problem is that I somehow can't inject any DLL's. Injectors say that I have injected successfully, but no sign of hacks appear in game. Tried Black Cipher 4 and SCHiM's Hotkey hack. Also can't inject anything to Crossfire (the game)

Thought that I'd solve my problem by downloading portal injector, but when I try to launch it: "Combat Arms not installed"
    Re-Installed CA to default directory, still not working
    Black Cipher obviously can't either find CA

Tested SCHiM's Hotkey with numerous injectors, by auto injecting and manually injecting. No sign of progress..

Operating System is Win 7 x64 SP1. I have latest direct-x and net framework 4.0

No debug text file in CA directory

what seems to be the problem?

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Keep on trying different injectors, i never had this problem so idk what else to tell you.
    Maybe try PerX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Try remote dll 1.3 (google) My friend has windows 7 and it works on his computer. However this doesn't sound like an ordinary problem to me. Check your security settings, maybe your av/windows is fucking things up for you.

I'm SCHiM

Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

Semi debugger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Here are some options:

- Make sure your CA Folder is installed into your C:/.
    - Try injecting the file manually.
    - Try running the injector 'as admin...'
    - Running CA from from the website or from the Combat Arms folder(CombatArms_Direct.exe).
    - Using a Combat Arms Cleaner, which allows you to delete all the unnecessary files that you don't need in your CA folder: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...s-cleaner.html
    - Running 'CombatArms_Direct.exe' and your injector in compatibility modes (Windows XP SP2/Windows 95).

Good-luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikash View Post
    Here are some options:

- Make sure your CA Folder is installed into your C:/.
    - Try injecting the file manually.
    - Try running the injector 'as admin...'
    - Running CA from from the website or from the Combat Arms folder(CombatArms_Direct.exe).
    - Using a Combat Arms Cleaner, which allows you to delete all the unnecessary files that you don't need in your CA folder: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...s-cleaner.html
    - Running 'CombatArms_Direct.exe' and your injector in compatibility modes (Windows XP SP2/Windows 95).

Good-luck!
    Listen to this guy. Run portal injector as admin and you should be fine. Let us know if it works please.

Thanks
    Have tested everything running as admin and UAC turned off.. I will try the cleaner and some other things suggested here when I get home tomorrow. So I'll get back to this and report what happened.

Thanks

EDIT: Oh and injecting to battlefield play4free works like a charm, so this is getting really weird

Nothing above works.. Still not getting any sign of working. And the portal injector can't find the CA folder. Using Remote DLL 1.3 it says: Failed to allocate memory on remote process. Got banned from CA aswell

Finally some signs of working! I was able to inject AllYouNeed hack into crossfire and got banned for 3 days after log in.
    And now I manage to crash Combat Arms when pressing hack activation hotkey!
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 06-06-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Thanks

Me 2

The same thing is happening to me. I cant get problem fixed. I tried all ur methods