Thread: Chams Values

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Chams Values SEARCH QUESTION

When trying to make a Chams hack with CE, what values should I search within CA to find the other players men. Any other offers of help for where to go from there?? I'm still new to this, but I'm looking for some suggestions from other people.
    If nobody knows/wants to share for Cham information, what about for an ESP hack value search?? I'm not asking for a hack to be handed, but a few suggestions because the ideas I have might be 1)very long and unneccessary or 2)Leading to complete failure because they have been tried before.

Oh yeah, I also pm'ed other people asking for help, but I'm wondering what the entire community can pull together, and maybe this may help others with their own hacks/trainers (or at least give a flamer a thread to send a leech to)

Also I just had to change the Title to let members know its a question, that the values aren't in this post.
    Any suggestions would help, any flames will be worth the laugh, any unthought-out juvenile remarks may be flamed as well.
    Last edited by ArbitraryDrone; 08-28-2008 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Last line needed to be added

Thanks
    i dont think you can make one with ce

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forthewin123 View Post
    i dont think you can make one with ce
    Fuck. So then the only other way would be C++? Hmm. Okay. Lets see what other people think as well.

Thanks
    If you use the bypass and attach to the Engine.exe using MHS, not sure if it still works but you can search for value 1 when on alpha, leave the game, join bravo and search for 2, so on and so on. Lock the value at 1? I think, maybe 2 I forget.. There is a tutorial somewhere on here if you can find it and that should show enemy's names. Sorry, its not the best explanation; it's 5 in the morning here. I tired :/

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to droppoint For This Useful Post:

ArbitraryDrone (08-28-2008),Carms (08-28-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by droppoint View Post
    If you use the bypass and attach to the Engine.exe using MHS, not sure if it still works but you can search for value 1 when on alpha, leave the game, join bravo and search for 2, so on and so on. Lock the value at 1? I think, maybe 2 I forget.. There is a tutorial somewhere on here if you can find it and that should show enemy's names. Sorry, its not the best explanation; it's 5 in the morning here. I tired :/
    thats for name tag hack. cham i think is d3d

Thanks
    Yeah I know its for the name tag hack. It is easier than coding.

Thanks
    yeh i think that method drop mentioned still works, its only their nametag u can see thru the wall so its like an ESP hack but thats almost as good as chams/wallhack i reckon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Carms For This Useful Post:

ArbitraryDrone (08-28-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Carms View Post
    yeh i think that method drop mentioned still works, its only their nametag u can see thru the wall so its like an ESP hack but thats almost as good as chams/wallhack i reckon.
    Yeah I figured that the ESP would do the same. Anything to spot them first...Also chams are great, but ESP at this point might help me actually "see" the other players. After relying on bright orange and green for so long, the first time I shut chams off I found it alittle bit difficult to actually see the guys on screen. No need to go back to breathin' and feedin' through tubes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carms View Post
    Almost being the key word.

Your sig enrages me. Seriously, that is fucked up.

EDIT: Rape is not something to fucking poke fun at. Where is your common decency? Do you think that kind of shit is funny? I don't.
    If you think it's all a big joke, you're a fucking loser, and a pitiful example of human indecency. Please do humanity a favor, and hang yourself with your Ethernet cord.
    Last edited by RJ; 08-28-2008 at 05:18 AM.

END THE FED

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

forthewin123 (08-28-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel.RJizZle View Post
    Almost being the key word.

Your sig enrages me. Seriously, that is fucked up.

EDIT: Rape is not something to fucking poke fun at. Where is your common decency? Do you think that kind of shit is funny? I don't.
    If you think it's all a big joke, you're a fucking loser, and a pitiful example of human indecency. Please do humanity a favor, and hang yourself with your Ethernet cord.
    i don't know what your on about mate lmao, if ur talking about that junkie selling herself for $15 for drugs, then u should open your eyes it happens everyday. people sell themself for drugs all the time , noone makes em, its teh addiction lol
    Last edited by Carms; 08-28-2008 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I don't much about computer programming so I can't help you with this,
    I only use the hacks that people contribute to this community. Lol

Thanks
    How did a question involving chams values and ESP hacks come to this? LOL, yeah, the meth sig, not that great. Personally I've never shot it, nor anything, but I have sniffed it. I don't think the addiction is as powerful as the sig displays. Besides, that 15 bucks ain't gonna buy anything but one little bag. Personally I think she should charge more, even if she looks filthy. Go for a couple hundred and get some weight instead of a line (Sorry, I did big lines)

SHIT, I just read what I originally posted and I realized that I did say that flames and remarks would be something to laugh at...
    But I'm still stickin' with the CHARGE MORE idea...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I cleaned this thread and deleted all the spam. Please go to the Flame and Rage forum to discuss his signature.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gudsoldier For This Useful Post:

RJ (08-28-2008)

Thanks
    As I was told, you have to use D3D to get chams
    Use ******'s TUT
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...own_chams.html

-OR-

Longevity's TUT
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c_c/284..._tutorial.html

Hopefully that will help.

P.S. Don't forget to hit thanks for pointing you in the right direction.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ezjpimp For This Useful Post:

ArbitraryDrone (08-28-2008),Drater04 (08-28-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by droppoint View Post
    nice find ill try it out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast