Thread: Address

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Address

Hey guys this thread is to post the address you found on MHS or CE
    and ask for help if you cant find Lock or change an address
    Ok for my 2cents:
    10044c38: is the ammo address i dont know if it changes on everygun but i have the AK74U.Lock it and you got yourself unlimited Ammo. I was wondering about this address if it is possible to make it so you dont have to reload that would really be helpful if you know how post iy here.
    062569E0: this is the Hp value and i am having some trouble with it. i am not sure if it is pacthed or what. but i searched for 100 got like 98k results then hit myself with a nade had 32 hp and got 1 result so i locked it but... instead of haveing godmode its just everytime i get killed instead of starting with 100hp i start with 32.. but am still vulnerable to getting hit so that kinda sucks if you know how to fix it.. i was think about changing the value to like 9k.. if it works thats like having 90 lives...or maybe 999 becuase i think the game only has 3 digits for life..anyway thank for your help or contribution to this thread in advance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ModaFoca View Post
    Ok for my 2cents:
    10044c38: is the ammo address i dont know if it changes on everygun but i have the AK74U.Lock it and you got yourself unlimited Ammo. I was wondering about this address if it is possible to make it so you dont have to reload that would really be helpful if you know how post iy here.
    062569E0: this is the Hp value and i am having some trouble with it. i am not sure if it is pacthed or what. but i searched for 100 got like 98k results then hit myself with a nade had 32 hp and got 1 result so i locked it but... instead of haveing godmode its just everytime i get killed instead of starting with 100hp i start with 32.. but am still vulnerable to getting hit so that kinda sucks if you know how to fix it.. i was think about changing the value to like 9k.. if it works thats like having 90 lives...or maybe 999 becuase i think the game only has 3 digits for life..anyway thank for your help or contribution to this thread in advance.
    lol do you use these addresses on cheat engine?

Thanks
    The one needed is the chams address. AoBs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MesoPlz View Post
    Aob = Array of bytes...LMAO. 2times harder to find these addies.
    Last edited by kingpop91770; 08-28-2008 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks
    Well get off your lazy ass and find it.
    What do you think i am trying to do.. and it isnt chams its a esp address all its gonan do it let u see enemy name tags..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ok for my 2cents:

ur 2 addresses wont work because they change everytime u open CA so you would have to make ur addresses into pointers for them to stay and then tell the ppl it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bartjr View Post
    ur 2 addresses wont work because they change everytime u open CA so you would have to make ur addresses into pointers for them to stay and then tell the ppl it
    Ok so how do i make them into pointers. Did they make the addresses change everytime u start up CA in the pacth...or was it like that forever... anyway is godmode pacthed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    godmode is very complicated to make only vip has it and yes the addresses always changed when u opened CA and to find the pointers go through the CE tutorial and i think its on lvl 4 or something

Thanks
    godmode is very complicated to make only vip has it and yes the addresses always changed when u opened CA and to find the pointers go through the CE tutorial and i think its on lvl 4 or something
    CE... i am workin on MHS.. cause i heard CE isnt stickin to Engine.exe...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    well then i have no idea on how to make pointers with mhs its probably the same way but ive nvr tried using mhs for anytrhing other then GM name

Thanks
    well then i have no idea on how to make pointers with mhs its probably the same way but ive nvr tried using mhs for anytrhing other then GM name
    But is CE working right now cause ive always worked with CE but i heard i doesnt work so i downloaded MHS.. also guys comeon post what you know here... Anything how to lock SP or idontknow how to lock the amount of time you can buy a gun for or how to use a speed hack or any of that stuff this is the place to post it.

Thanks
    CE does stick to Engine.exe

It just gives a BSOD every so and so for me.

Thanks
    Theoretically, locking SP is find unknown initial value, sprint, wait for it to rise and fall. Of course, theory never is correct.

Thanks
    Theoretically, locking SP is find unknown initial value, sprint, wait for it to rise and fall. Of course, theory never is correct.
    Sounds dificult cause i cant alt+tab out of CA that fast by the time i am out to MHS my SP probably is back full agian

Thanks
    Sounds dificult cause i cant alt+tab out of CA that fast by the time i am out to MHS my SP probably is back full agian
    You can set certain search functions, like increased, decreased, same as original, and same as before, to hotkeys so you don't have to alt+tab to continue searching. There is much more to MHS than meets the eye, and it's much better than CE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast