Thanks

This site sucks.

It used to be cool til u no lifed hackers decided to keep the goods to yourselves.

Thanks
    Lol i wish there would be more public releases but ahh well...

Thanks
    its better now that people are restricting the flow of hacks. CA went to hell when all you choobs and newbs leeched hacks and then flooded the servers with your bullshit. Either pay for vip and help support the guys who make this all possible or piss of to another site

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jebadiah View Post
    its better now that people are restricting the flow of hacks. CA went to hell when all you choobs and newbs leeched hacks and then flooded the servers with your bullshit. Either pay for vip and help support the guys who make this all possible or piss of to another site
    Know of any other sites? I do. You probally do but don't want to advertise like me. But it's starting to piss me of that alot of people tend to offer information that isn't accurate or even researched. Blind leading the blind (I.E. in next paragraph; "search noob!"). I understand that you just said to leave, and it's not your problem where they go. I also agree with you with the leeching problem, and the massive amounts of threads and postings involving free hacks and bypasses. Yeah, I've downloaded other people's hacks and bypass's, so I'm no different. Well, I'm not ignorant of programming nor am I uneducated in the computer field, I just wanted to learn alittle and have hacks while I worked on my own.

But for this guys information (the thread's creator), alot of people have taken to privately sharing hacks and information amongst themselves. Some advice would be don't even ask for help, you will get flamed and told to "search", even if you have searched or gone back through the threads. But if you want to take the chance of some stranger handing out their opinion, GO FOR IT. I have, and gained some knowledge, and gained some "opinions" as well.

As for getting VIP to support this site, I can agree. But then where would the forum come into the picture? Discussing the hacks that are used? Sharing scores? Why even search or check for anything since you have hacks for the game?

Flame on...

EDIT: Yes, if I had a job and not in debt, I would join and pay the $20 a month. I probally would never come back into the forums, just check to see the homepage's information posted by the mods about updates, and other news.
    Last edited by ArbitraryDrone; 08-29-2008 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Not too sure, but I still wonder what would be discussed without non-VIP's...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMe View Post
    It used to be cool til u no lifed hackers decided to keep the goods to yourselves.
    I actually believe that restriction of the hacks is a good thing. Now there won't be as many script kiddies running everywhere around. If you want a "goods" then you either have to work for it or make the hacks yourself.

IMO, I don't see the point in hacks in Combat Arms. (This sounds ironic saying this on a hacking website but eh whatever) Having a G36e / L9 sniper/ and military shotgun already kills other players fast enough. I don't see the point of OPK and some of the other hacks.
    Last edited by HarriPotty; 08-29-2008 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Less cheaters makes the game more amusing to those who cheat.