Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Sup everyone selling my steam with more than a 100+= 109 games to be exact. Looking for money or nx or A Really good combat arms account. =D

Last edited by justiniscool5; 06-05-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Srsly not too many good games.

How much?
    VOUCHES!

Quote Originally Posted by iPetzL
    Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever
    Big VOUCH for him. Traded Black Ops for MW2, made me feel secure throughout the whole trade.
    Good guy!

Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    Thank you so very much for helping iPetzL and I for the successful trade!!!!
    Will definatally use you again... If you want!

@Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hamage
    Nuked could be a official MM if he wanted to

Successfully help a trade go along smoothly, and knew what he was doing.

All-in-all i VOUCH for Nuked2DaBone
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalTrigger
    Thanks 2 Nuked my trade was a success, He made things quick and very simple, luff luff luff him <3
    totally VOUCH for him anyday!

Thanks
    lol, i team viewed him, this is not a steam account, this is a program (basically a client), that when you log in, you are able to download steam games. what is the catch?

1. This is not a steam account, this is just a program.

2. once you enter your username and password into the program, the games do not become attached to ur account. they are only attachted to the program in which he gives you.

3. This is one of the biggest problems these steam clients such as this one have. you will not be able to PLAY ON NORMAL AND REGULAR SERVERS. YOU CAN ONLY PLAY ON CRACKED SERVERS. so why not just download the torrent and download the crack?

4. And finally, this is not a good steam client at all. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STEAM HACK. When i teamviewed him, Most of the games failed to download only a couple games such as plants vs Zombies and other games. When i tried to download battlefield or something, it would give me errors saying that steam servers are too busy, meaning GTFO. and even the games that would download such as CSS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FUCKIN PLAY ON NORMAL SERVERS. ONLY FUCKING CRACKED SERVERS. kk? got it? kapeesh?.....

hmmmm i think thats about it, @justiniscool5, i dont know why you would advertise or post this as a real account having 100 games when it really lets ou download only 20 and is not even an account...tell all the detail such as not being able to play on normal servers and such and barley being ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANY GAMES... I teamviewed him and thats how i know all this. oh and one other thing, there are much better steam clients out there AND THEY ARE FREE TOO, so think about this one guys....@Ravallo i have a /rq close on this but its your call.....
    Last edited by ojj321.backup; 06-06-2011 at 01:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ojj321.backup View Post
    lol, i team viewed him, this is not a steam account, this is a program (basically a client), that when you log in, you are able to download steam games. what is the catch?

1. This is not a steam account, this is just a program.
    2. once you enter your username and password into the program, the games do not become attached to ur account. they are only attachted to the program in which he gives you.
    3. This is one of the biggest problems these steam clients such as this one have. you will not be able to PLAY ON NORMAL AND REGULAR SERVERS. YOU CAN ONLY PLAY ON CRACKED SERVERS. so why not just download the torrent and download the crack?
    4. And finally, this is not a good steam client at all. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STEAM HACK. When i teamviewed him, Most of the games failed to download only a couple games such as plants vs Zombies and other games. When i tried to download battlefield or something, it would give me errors saying that steam servers are too busy, meaning GTFO. and even the games that would download such as CSS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FUCKIN PLAY ON NORMAL SERVERS. ONLY FUCKING CRACKED SERVERS. kk? got it? kapeesh?.....hmmmm i think thats about it, @ justiniscool5, i dont know why you would post this as a real account, tell all the detail such as not being able to play on normal servers and such and barley being ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANY GAMES... I teamviewed him and thats how i know all this. oh and one other thing, there are much better steam clients out there AND THEY ARE FREE TOO, so think about this one guys....@Ravallo i have a /rq close on this but its your call.....
    That means it's similar to PacSteam?
    @justiniscool5 I will re-open if you have a very good reason for me to do so.

/Closed

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013