Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by superkin View Post

We believe in that book , it's a part of our religion , don't fight with me if u don't want me to prove that my religion is fair by quoting what it says.

I never insulted you , and if you see that it's islam's fault , i'll tell you no.
    Read that book again and you would find that she just got rid of lots of sins , and god would bless her and her family and she will go to heaven , this might seem fantasy , but if u don't like it , then don't reply .

I would debate with @Ethereal better than you , at least he doesn't flame.
    IT FUCKING IS ISLAMIC TRADITION TO DO THESE THINGS!!! HOW THE FUCK IS IT NOT THE FAULT OF THE BELIEFS AND TRADITIONS OF A RELIGION!?!?!?

Beating women is WRONG! I don't care wtf their excuse is!

So, you're saying you support the brutal way Muslim men treat woman? You are a fucking disgusting human being. You should feel shame...
    Last edited by RJ; 06-10-2011 at 05:10 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    IT FUCKING IS ISLAMIC TRADITION TO DO THESE THINGS!!! HOW THE FUCK IS IT NOT THE FAULT OF THE BELIEFS AND TRADITIONS OF A RELIGION!?!?!?

Beating women is WRONG! I don't care wtf their excuse is!

So, you're saying you support the brutal way Muslim men treat woman? You are a fucking disgusting human being. You should feel shame...
    Are you fucking serious? My father never beated my mother nor my sisters.
    None of my family members beated anyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by superkin View Post
    ^

"O people, fear your Lord who created you from a single person, created, including her husband and transmit them many men and women and fear Allah, who asks him and the kinship of God you were an observer" , El Nesaa : 1

See the created you from a single person ?
    In arabic it have more meanings , it means that god made men and women from one thing , so men aint better than women , By the way .. El Nesaa means women , so Allah made a whole Sorah for the women.

More of em

"He answered them, Lord, I do not take up the work of you, male or female, some of you from some of those who migrated and were driven from their homes and hurt in my way and fought and died for their sins Okfrn and Odechlnhm Gardens underneath which rivers reward from God, and God has a good reward" Al Omran : 195

Just mentioning the same genders "Male or female" means the equality , and what makes it better , Allah said "I do not take up the work of you" , it means that if a man and a woman does the same thing ,Good or evil ,Allah won't Punish the woman more than the man , or give Penalty for men and not women

And in haddith sharif :

"Treat women kindly, the women were created from the rib and crooked in the rib above the break it went hosted by The legacy is still crooked Fastousoa women" <-- Totally proves that the women have rights and we should never abuse..

Enough?

I gots more if u wan .

ِAbout the abuse that happened to that women , ugh ..
    It's not Islam's fault , she would have got beaten up by the same man even if she weren't a Muslim ..
    K so if they are equal then why aren't men's genitals mutilated as a rite in Islam?
    Why don't men wear a veil upon their faces? Men are capable of cheating too..
    Shit the statistics show that more men cheat than women..

If the Quran doesn't advocate unfair treatment, than this only means one thing
    That it is a cultural tradition, and if that is the case then the majority of Muslims do not know how to apply the teachings of their holy book to every day life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

K so if they are equal then why aren't men's genitals mutilated as a rite in Islam?
    Why don't men wear a veil upon their faces? Men are capable of cheating too..
    Shit the statistics show that more men cheat than women..

If the Quran doesn't advocate unfair treatment, than this only means one thing
    That it is a cultural tradition, and if that is the case then the majority of Muslims do not know how to apply the teachings of their holy book to every day life.
    Because man are easily attracted by woman. Why don't you just try to by logical instead of just trying to find every very little hole to try to disprove us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Explain why this is okay... You can not...

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Because man are easily attracted by woman. Why don't you just try to by logical instead of just trying to find every very little hole to try to disprove us.
    Okey, so men are attracted to women. Why don't muslim men learn to control themselves?

Religious men should be the ones with the most chastity, not the least.
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

Okey, so men are attracted to women. Why don't muslim men learn to control themselves?

Religious men should be the ones with the most chastity, not the least.
    You think it is easy to control yourselve? Do you think it is easy to control my cock when some bitches pass by? Why can't you just by serious? You see? There are many divorces in the western countries.

When some bitches come pass by, looking at you, wanting you to fuck them. Will you refuse?
    Last edited by lies'; 06-10-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You think it is easy to control yourselve? Do you think it is easy to control my tiny cock when some bitches pass by? Why can't you just by serious? You see? There are many divorces in the western countries.

When some bitches come pass by, looking at you, wanting you to fuck them. Will you refuse?
    This has nothing to do with what we're talking about! WHY IS IT OKAY FOR MUSLIM MEN TO ABUSE WOMAN?

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    RJ, why are you such a horrible person? I already told you that i don't find this okay and that the majority of the Muslims DOES NOT threated their wives like this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You think it is easy to control yourselve? Do you think it is easy to control my cock when some bitches pass by? Why can't you just by serious? You see? There are many divorces in the western countries.

Yes, I am a man and I like women. But that doesn't mean I have to rape everything that moves!

If muslim men cannot stop themselves unless women are completely covered, THEY are the ones who deserve to be abused and controlled.
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    This has nothing to do with what we're talking about! WHY IS IT OKAY FOR MUSLIM MEN TO ABUSE WOMAN?
    You little funny boy. You really had to edit my post and put tiny in there?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    RJ, why are you such a horrible person? I already told you that i don't find this okay and that the majority of the Muslims DOES NOT threated their wives like this.
    So why is the taliban so strong then if "most" muslims are against what it does?
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Yes, I am a man and I like women. But that doesn't mean I have to rape everything that moves!

If muslim men cannot stop themselves unless women are completely covered, THEY are the ones who deserve to be abused and controlled.

I didn't say that. My point was that you can easily get horned when such girls pass by. Is a woman who wears a hijab attractive? Well not to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    THeres 1.4 billion Muslims in the world... ofc not ALL of them beat their wifes, and not all of them believe it's okay, but it still happens in YOUR culture. These kinds of things aren't accepted in American culture.

Tell me why people who supposedly follow the same teachings you do, preform these horrid acts.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-10-2011 at 05:47 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

So why is the taliban so strong then if "most" muslims are against what it does?
    What does the taliban do against womans?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast